-8-

No one breathed. They stood and looked at each other until jeonghan breaks away.
"I had cancer." Jeonghan said.
"I was diagnosed 1 year ago. They said I only had a couple months to a year left unless they could find a cure during that time frame. It was rare so I knew that my time would be up soon. Instead of living each day with you as if it were my last, I wanted you to get used to life without me, if one day I didn't make it back to the dorm to sleep with our hands intertwined. So that when I am gone, you wouldn't experience the heart break. I thought that if I were cold to you, when I died, you wouldn't feel as much pain. I know I was wrong. I didn't know how much it actually affected you. I should've known better. I should've been selfish so that I could spend every last moment in your arms. So that I could love you more than yesterday and the day before that." They were both crying at this point.

"When I was out with Seungcheol, I wanted to tell him the reason why I always avoid you. I was going to tell him first since it was more convenient. I am so sorry Joshua. I wish that I could give you what you deserve. Cause nothing can ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do. There's nothing like you and me."

Joshua was bawling...but he had one question. "What do you mean by 'had' cancer?" His voice wavering.

"They found a cure, I had the surgery done 3 weeks ago and now I am cancer free. Afterwards, I knew that I should've explained everything to you but we were both so distant with one another I didn't know how to bring it up. Please Joshua. Please forgive me. I'm sorry that I treated you like that. From this day onwards, I will treat you like my husband. I will never let you go. Everyday you will wake up with a kiss. Every meal will be made by my love. Every word of affection will be directed to you. Please Joshua, please take me back" jeonghan begged.

"I never let you go to begin with, you were always mine." Joshua said. They hugged in the middle of the street for a loooooong time ignoring everything in the world to be in each other's arms. Never letting go.

"Wanna celebrate with strawberry ice cream?" Joshua asked.
"Sure" jeonghan laughed.
—————————————————
Thanks for reading, a few more chapter left.