Chapter 6: Story Telling

5.O.5 prepared dinner for everyone as they all came in the dinning room with plates already served. Daniella was very impressed with his cooking, he made chicken enchiladas, corn, mashed potatoes and Spanish rice. He even prepared drinks for all of them without question in his gestures.

With a proud smile the girl sat down seeing everyone else take a seat as well. 5.O.5 smiled with joy as he giggled taking off his apron.

"This is amazing 5.O.5." Daniella gave him a thumbs up, making the bear blush.

"He's a great cook." Flug complemented as he began to eat, lifting his bag only showing his mouth. The girl watched Flug with a wondering thought, 'why does he have a paper bag over his head anyway?' but then began to eat not wanting her food to get cold.

After dinner, the four sat in the living room thanking the bear for a wonderful dinner which gave him more confidence in his cooking. Black Hat mostly stayed quiet the whole time as he watched his minions having a great time with the girl, questions came to his mind thinking who she really is and why she was not afraid of a villain like him.

"Sir?" Flug interrupted his thoughts.

"What?"

"5.O.5 is wondering if he could shop around town while we stay here with Daniella?" Flug asked with a little worry on how his boss would react.

"Yes he can." Black Hat said plainly as his eyes shifted over to the girl. "You."

"Yeah?" She answered him.

"Now that we are settled in, explain who and what you are." he demanded, relaxing on the soft couch while crossing a leg.

"Well," Daniella began sitting relaxed. "I'm not a normal human as many think. You see... Many years ago there was a battle of religions. Many religions thought that their set of rules was the way of life and should be followed by everyone in the world. Of course, you have the good vs. evil. Good followed the rules of God and the evil favored the Devil." She looked down at a black book that was set in the middle of the coffee table that was in the center of the room.

"I like this already." Black Hat grinned evilly looking at Daniella who gave a simple smile.

"It was a battle for many years, and still is a battle as a matter of fact, then a neutral group formed. They didn't believe in any sort of god, just what was right and to protect people from harm. Also to keep the battle on the down low because the evil eventually threw off the good. As years past the Good rose again and conquered the bad, it wasn't long before the bad could rise again but then they kept themselves low to form a cult. These men hide themselves in masks that resembled demons sins that are committed on a daily basis by humans. When the neutral group thought that the battle was over they weren't up to date on what was happening which led them to let their guard down." Looking up at her only family photo that was displayed above the master TV the others looked at it as well.

Taking a deep breath she continued. "My mom and dad worked as agents for the neutral group known as the Knight Division. I was seven at the time. Of course , I didn't know any better. My parents quickly packed up one night and took me to the Division for safety but, it was too late. The evil had came to kill everyone, we took off once again but their leader, Iblis, he had caught up in the chase causing my parents to crash. After that I don't remember a thing. It had seemed like my life had started knew, waking in my room, 18 years old, no memory of anyone or anything, following the mysterious letters that were left out to live my life a certain way."

"Jeez." Flug said taking everything in, listening closely. Black Hat was focused completely on the girl.

"With time everything came together, don't get me wrong it was fun. I now know who I am what I'm apart of and I know that the world isn't what it shows, there's more to it when you look deep into it. There is good, neutral, and evil. All I have to do now is survive and find my parents." She smiled looking at them.