Chapter 7: New Day

Waking up t a natural time Daniella stayed still looking up at the ceiling wondering why her clock had not gone off a 6:30 am like it usually does. Her black eyes shifted seeing the time was 7:00 am, she narrowed her eyes thinking that the clock had finally gave out.

"Emmet told me to turn off your alarm." Knight's voice spoke as his eyes appeared taking her attention. "He wants to make sure that your break is not interfered by anything that is Division related."  

"Oh, well it's just odd." She replied getting up, stretching. "I'm so used to it but things change I guess, anyway, better make breakfast before 5.0.5 does."

"So we have guests huh?" Knight asked with little excitement.

"Yes and they don't know anything of you guys yet, soon they will." She went to her bathroom to change for the day.

"Oh alright." Knight said shutting down when there was a light knock at the door.

Quickly changing out of her p.j's Daniella dashed to open the door to see Flug.

"Good morning Flug." She smiled.

"Good morning Daniella. " He blushed a bit. "I was wondering if you would like to join us for breakfast. 5.0.5 sent me to get you. heh. "

"Sure Flug. I'll be right out. Just give me a few moments." She smiled closing the door.

"Yes!" Flug whispered excitedly, almost dancing. What he didn't know that Black Hat was watching him at the end of the hallway.

"Flug! What are you doing?!" He hissed making the scientist jump.

"Em-nothing sir." He went down stairs.

"Don't let me catch you dancing like that or else!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Wow, this is amazing 5.0.5. You're certainly a great cook!" Daniella said finishing up her breakfast.

"Arro!" 5.0.5 smiled, loving her complements that was never said to him before. Of course Flug had said his fair share of complements to the blue bear. As for Black Hat, not so much.

"Hm." Black Ha said as he read the newspaper not really paying any attention to the group as they cleaned up the kitchen. In fact he was more interested on getting even with the villain group that claimed that they were the strongest and powerful in the city. He mumbled a few curse words turning the page, this caught Flug's attention making him wonder. 5.0.5 looked at Black Hat for a quick second then turned to his list of grocery's that the kitchen was lacking. Daniella noticed their little actions but didn't want to ask while their boss was in the room.

Her eyes looked away from them and out of the kitchen window where there was a view of people walking by the house

Her eyes looked away from them and out of the kitchen window where there was a view of people walking by the house. Her mind zoned everyone out once she saw a Toyota Tacoma pass by.

"T." She whispered.

Flug took his attention off of Black Hat and on to the girl. His goggled eyes studied her figure and felt a slight blush come on to his cheeks. It's been a while since he's seen a normal girl in Hatsville but he was in a different world. Feeling a gentle pat on his shoulder he turned to see that 5.0.5 had finished his list.

"Oh, ahem. Mister Black Hat sir?"

"What?" Black Hat looked at him.

"5.0.5 finished the list that he need to cook. May we have your permission to go out and shop?"

"Yes, just don't get lost." Black Hat turned back to the newspaper, turning the page.

"Okay, um m-miss Daniella 5.0.5 and I are going to the store. Do you need anything?" Flug asked shy.

"Oh no thank you but here is a spare key to the house." She handed him a key.

"Thank you. Now 5.0.5 and I will be on our way." He began to walk.

"Wait, Flug. Do you know your way around the city?" The girl asked.

"I do, with my little hand computer I've mapped out everything."

"Oh, that's awesome." She smiled. "And you're going to walk there?"

"Yeah, we've always have in our town but it's no problem." He smiled.

"Follow me guys." Daniella lead them to the KIA, handing Flug the keys.

"Oh no Daniella this is your car." Flug wanted to give the keys back.

"Don't worry Flug, I trust you. This KIA can drive on it's own with a voice command. It's safe and it can sense danger." Daniella patted his back.

"T-thanks." He blushed.

The garage door began to open taking the three's attention. Daniella looked to see T driving up in the garage in the first place next to the blue car.

"T!" The girl smiled rushing to the golden truck.

"Daniella I'm home!" He cheered, gently leaning against her. "I have so much to tell you."

"I bet you do."

In shock that paper bag headed scientist and the blue bear watched in silence. Watching the human girl interact with the vehicle. This didn't seem real to them at all.

"Oh T, we have guests. They'll be staying with us for a while. This is Dr. Flug and 5.0.5, they are workers of a villain that was teleported here. Flug and 5.0.5 this my partner Tyrus the Tacoma."

"Or T. If you prefer." The Truck smiled.

"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you." Flug smiled. "Are you an invention?"

"I'm not, I'm a soul that is vessellled with machinery." T answered.

"This is incredible." Flug took a closer look at T, seeing his machinery eyes look up at him.

"What in demons name is going on here!" Black Hat came into the garage noticing the golden truck who instantly didn't like his entrance.

"Black Hat, this is my partner T and T this is the villain of Mexico, Black Hat." Daniella patted T's hood.

"A truck?" Black Hat seemed confused with the situation.

"A villain?" T was confused as well.

"Yes." Daniella answered the two.

"Sees like we have a lot to catch up on." T looked at his friend with worry, seeing Black Hat's wide grin.

"I get to tell my evil story again!"