*1*

I'm in the airport waiting for my flight back to Korea. "Flight 303 is boarding now at gate A" I heard over the intercom.

I made my way to gate A and boarded the plane. I sat down and put my earbuds in and waited for the plane to take off.

In Korea

I got off my plane and looked for my brother Jin. He said he would pick me up at the airport. When I saw him I ran to him. "Mia!!" He yelled. "Jiiiin!!" I yelled back. We hugged and he grabbed my luggage.

We walked to the car and caught up on the way to his house which he shared with six other guys. I couldnt wait to see them again.

We arrived at the house and Jin opened the door. "MIA!!" Hoseok yelled as he ran to me. He hugged me. "Hobi!" I said back. "I'm glad you're here!" He said.

Next, Jung Kook and Jimin were squeezing me to death. "Guys, I cant breathe!" I said.

They let go only for me to be hugged by Namjoon and Yoongi. I was surprised that Yoongi hugged me.

Then I saw Tae. I have a crush on him but it always seemed like he hated me so I avoided him. He didnt even say hi to me.

We all sat on the couches to catch up. I sat with Hobi, Jin and Namjoon sat together, Yoongi and Jimin sat by each other and then Jung Kook and Tae were on a couch together.

I got tired so I wrapped my arms around Hoseok and laid my head on his chest. Tae was staring at me with anger. I ignored him and fell asleep as Hobi started playing with my hair.

I felt myself being carried and I slightly opened my eyes to see Jin carrying me to the spare bedroom. He laid me on the bed and I fell asleep again.

Morning

I woke up in my clothes that I was wearing yesterday. I decided to shower so I grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Before I reached the door, Tae walked out with a towel around his waist. I didnt want to stare at his abs so I looked at the ground.

He walked passed me and hit me with his shoulder. I ignored him and went to take my shower.

'Why does he hate me? What did I ever do?' I thought.

I got out of the shower and put on my tank top and shorts.

I walked to the kitchen and I smelled something amazing. "Jin! Did you make waffles!" I asked. He was standing by the stove with his pink apron on. "Yes because I know it's your favorite!" He said. I hugged him.

When all of breakfast was done, I helped Jin set the table and put the food on it. We sat down. I was next to Hobi and Jung Kook, Jin and Namjoon were at the ends of the table, and Jimin, Yoongi, and Tae were on the other side.

Of course, Tae was across from me. "So how was the U.S.?" Hoseok asked. "It was interesting. There is really good food though!" I said back.

Hoseok laughed and put his hand on mine and looked into my eyes. I blushed and looked away as he took his hand off mine.

"Could you pass the strawberries?" I heard Jimin ask. I handed him the bowl and out of the corner of my eye I saw Tae, still looking mad.

When breakfast was done, I offered to do the dishes and Hobi offered to help. "I missed you." I said as he handed me a plate to dry. "I missed you too. I was sad when you went to the U.S. but at the same time I was glad you were pursuing what you loved." He said back.

"Hey we are going to the studio to practice later if you'd like to come." I heard Jin say. "Um, I dont know. I dont want to get in the way." I said back.

"Please come Mia?" Hoseok asked. I turned to look at him and he was pouting. "How can I say no to that face!" I said back.

We got to the studio and I was watching the guys dance. I was mostly watching Hobi and Tae. I dont know why I still like him. He hates me.

"Hey Mia! Come dance with me!" I heard Hobi yell. "I'm not really good." I said back. "That's ok. I will help you." He said back.

I got up and we went off to the side. I have seen the choreography enough times that I knew how it went but I just didnt do it right.

"Extend your left arm and then right. And then do a body roll." He said. I watched him the first time and then tried. "I look like a fish!" I said to Hobi.

"No! You did it perfect!" He said.

We started from the beginning and it took me a while but I finally got it!

"I did it!!' I yelled jumping around. Hobi embraces me in a hug. When we let go, he looked into my eyes and then looked at my lips. He started getting closer.

"Um I think we should start getting ready to go home." I said looking away. I looked over and saw Tae look at me angrily and walk away.

"Yea you're right." Hoseok said.

We packed up our stuff and went home. After my shower I went to talk to Jin about Tae.

I knocked on his door. "Come in!" I heard from the other side. I walked in and Jin was reading.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Of course." He said back. "Do you know why Tae hates me?" I asked. "Um no. I didnt think he hated you." He said back.

"Ever since I got here, he has looked at me really angry and hasnt said a word to me." I said back. "I can talk to him about it." He replied. I nodded my head and went back to my room.

Before I got to the door I was pulled into another room. It was Hoseok. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Um, ok, uh, this is kinda hard to ask but can you sleep with me. Not in that way but like just lay down with me. I haven't been sleeping lately and when you fell asleep on me yesterday, I was finally able to sleep." He explained.

"Uh yea, sure." I said back. "Thank you." He said with a sigh.

I laid down and he laid next to me. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

His face was really close to mine. He fell asleep and I did slowly after.

I woke up in the middle of the night and Hoseok had managed to pull me even closer. My head was against his chest and his head was on top of mine.

He seemed so peaceful. I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.