*28*

We finished our meals and everyone was ready to head home.

We walked back to the cars, where Hoseok and Ami had to say bye to each other. "We'll hang out again sometime." Hoseok said to Ami, which caused her to blush.

Our drivers drove us home. We stayed out until 10pm, so I was exhausted, and I'm sure the guys were too.

We reached the hotel and walked to our rooms. As soon as Tae unlocked the door, I slung off my jacket and flopped in the bed and let out a groan.

"Come on babe, you need to change." Taehyung told me. I groaned again, refusing to move.

"You can wear my hoodie..." He bargained with me. I lifted my head, now interested in changing.

He smiled at me. He took his hoodie off and tossed it on the bed next to me, but all I could do was stare at him.

He wasn't wearing a shirt under his hoodie, and I was practically drooling.

"Like what you see?" He teased. All I could do was nod and open and close my mouth profusely.

"Come on, get changed." He said but in a deeper tone.

I took off my leggings and shirt, then put on his hoodie. It was still warm and smelled like him.

I let out a satisfied hum and laid back down on the bed. Taehyung climbed in next to me after turning off the lights.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I smiled and snuggled up against his chest.

"Goodnight Mia, I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and said "I love you too Tae." And drifted off into a deep sleep.

We woke up the next morning to Jin banging on the door.

"Get up you lazy bums! We have plans!" He yelled.

I grunted and snuggled closer to Tae, reluctantly opening my eyes. As I did I saw Tae already looking at me, with the cutest smile on his face.

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" He asked.

I blushed furiously and covered my face with me hands.

"I slept good, how about you?" I asked.

He pulled my hands away from my face. "I slept good." He said.

"We should get up. Jin doesn't like it when we are late." Tae told me while getting up.

I stretched and sat up.

"Are we going to the venue today?" I asked.

"Yea, we have rehearsal."

I grabbed a pair of grey leggings, a black BT21 shirt, and then I put Tae's hoodie back on while smiling.

"You just keep stealing my stuff. But I'll allow it, because you're cute." Tae said laughing.

Tae is wearing black sweats and a red t-shirt, leaving his fluffy, blue hair as it is.

"Alright, let's go." Tae said grabbing my hand. I grabbed our key card for the hotel room on the way out.

We got out into the lobby to see Jin impatiently tapping his foot while Namjoon rubbed his back.

He turned and saw is and narrowed his eyes. "You need to learn how to set an alarm Mia. We can't be late all the time just because you like your sleep." He said pointing his finger at me.

I just looked at him with a straight face. If he was actually mad, I probably would have been a bit scared, but he's just being big brother Jin right now.

"Okay, can we go now?" I asked smiling.

Jin rolled his eyes but laughed anyway. "Yea let's go."

We split up and got back into both of the vans to go to the venue.

Sorry for being slow with the updates. I've been going through some stuff. Thank you for the continuous support and amazing comments. I hope you enjoy the chapter :)