*16*

Taehyungs POV

I have been crying ever since Mia left. I couldn't help it. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. I begged Jin to take me to her but he refused.

I laid in my room for hours, not caring if I ate. I just cried. I wanted her back. We just got back together, and then I go and screw it up.

I wondered if she was crying, missing me and much as I am her. I highly doubt it. I mad her mad enough to leave. I'm a horrible person.

Mia's POV

I was sitting on my bed thinking about the way I lashed out on Tae. It was unnecessary. I could have just talked to him, but instead I yelled at him and left. I noticed my phone was dead so I out it on the charger.

I had tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. I decided I should get some sleep, but it's so hard for me to sleep by myself. I laid down and tried to sleep anyway.

Around 1am I woke up sweating and crying. I decided that I had enough. I was in the wrong. I grabbed my stuff and wrote a note for Ami. "I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye. I realized what I did was wrong. I should have just talked to him. Thank you for letting me stay. Call me when you get up. Love ya!" I wrote.

I took my stuff out to my car and started the 3 hour drive again. I stopped to grab food and coffee from a little cafe. After I ate my croissant, I got back in the car. Only 1 hour until I'm back home.

I wonder if Tae is mad at me. I can't believe I yelled at him like that. He is such a nice, sweet, caring guy, and I yelled at him, when I could have just talked to him. I understand why he was upset though.

I finally arrived at the house. I unlocked the door and walked inside. All the lights were off. I put my stuff in my room and walked to Taes door. I didn't want to walk right it, so I knocked.

"Come in." I heard quietly from the other side. I slowly opened the door. "Hey babe, I'm so sorry about lashing out on you like that. It was immature of me." I said fast with my eyes closed. When I opened them, Tae was in front of me.

"It was my fault. I'm so sorry." He said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back as tears ran down my face. He wiped them away and kissed me.

We laid down, finally going to sleep. We couldn't sleep without each other now. He was spooning me, with his face in the crook of my neck.

We fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.

We woke up and smiled at each other. "Good morning beautiful." Tae said. "Good morning handsome." I said back.

We laid there for a bit admiring each other. We made a promise to not speak about the fight. I also asked Tae to not be mad at the guys, for liking me.

"We should shower." I said. We both got up, grabbed a change of clothes and showered. When we were done, we changed and walked back to the room.

My phone started to ring.

(Bold is Ami)

"Hey Ami!"

"Hey. Did you guys make up?"

"Yea. We are better now. Sorry I left without telling you. I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep without Tae."

"It's fine. I understand. I'm just glad you left a not. I'm happy you guys made up. I have to go. Love you, bye!"

"Love you too bye!"

I turned back to see Tae looking at me lovingly. "I can't sleep without you either." He said with a smile. I smiled back and we went to the living room. The boys had a performance tonight, and of course I was going along as dancer.

"How about we go out for breakfast?" Jin suggested. We nodded and walked to the car. The ride was peaceful. We were singing along to the songs on the radio.

We go to the restaurant, and I had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream on top as usual, but this time I had a side of bacon. After I finished my waffles, I didn't want the bacon so I gave it to Tae. He shoved both pieces in his mouth and smiled at me with puffed cheeks.

I laughed and tried not to choke on my water. After we had all finished, we went to the place where the guys were performing so they could get ready.

I practiced with the backup dancers and the guys practiced their dances. After a few hours of practicing snd resting, we ordered lunch and ate.

The guys let their food rest. I sat on the couch while Tae laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his amazingly soft hair. He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep. I noticed that Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were sleeping too. JungKook, Hoseok, and Jimin were goofing off. Tireless boys.

The manager came in and told the guys to get ready, since they had a lot to do tonight.

I get ready with the other dancers while the guys got ready.

Time skip

It was the last dance and I was really tired. I had no reason to be tired. The guys work more than me and they look fine. I need to stop complaining. I walked onto the stage and started dancing with them.

My head started to spin, but I ignored it and continued dancing for the remaining of the song. When it was finally done, I walked back stage. Before I got there, everything went black.