*11*

Going back home

We were in the van, on the way to the airport to go back home. We pulled up and I could see the fans. I grabbed Taes hand and Hoseok stood behind me. We started walking through the crowd. I heard some yelling "You aren't good enough for him!" "You cheated on him!" "You are using him for his money!"

I tried to ignore them but I couldn't. I felt myself tear up. When we got on the plane I was crying. "Don't listen to them babe. You are perfect for me and I know you aren't using me." He said with a smile. He wiped my tears away and kissed me.

I put in my earbuds again and tried to go to sleep. I asked Tae if I could hold his arm again. He smile and put his arm in my seat. I grabbed it and put my face against his arm and fell asleep.

He woke me up before we got to the landing strip. I held his hand as it landed. When we stopped, we got off and went to baggage claim. We grabbed our bags and made our way through the crowd.

We were almost out when I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. Then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I heard a beeping sound. I saw that I was in a hospital room. I felt pressure in my hand. I looked and saw Jin's hand on mine. Tae was sleeping with his head on my lap. I shook Jin. "Oh my god your awake!" Jin yelled which caused Taes head to pop up. He saw I was awake and hugged me.

"What happened?" I asked. "We were in the airport about to go home and a fan hit you in the head. You have been sleeping ever since." Jin explained. "How long was I asleep?" I asked "5 days. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you" Tae answered. "It's not your fault." I said back.

The doctor came in and asked me questions. He told me I was lucky that I didn't lose my memory. I was discharged and Tae and Jin took me home.

I walked in and got a hug from everyone. Hoseok held me the longest. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you from the fan" He said frowning. "It's not your fault. It's ok." I said back. He hugged me again.

Jin was cooking since I still wasn't feeling too good. He made rice and kimchi. I sat down and ate really fast. I was really hungry. When I was done, I wanted to do the dishes. I didn't mind doing them, it gave me time to think.

I thought about what happened. I couldn't understand why the fans weren't just happy for us instead of jealous. When I finished I went to take a shower. I was still a bit dizzy so I asked Tae for help. He showered with me and helped me wash my hair.

When we were done we went to bed. I wrapped my arms around Tae and tried to sleep. After 20 minutes I was finally fell asleep.

I woke up and I felt better than I did yesterday. I decided to go with the guys to the studio today. I got in shorts and a sports bra. We met up in the living room and drove to the studio. We all danced together and then the guys sat down. I continued dancing.

I heard a slap and then "Stop staring at my girlfriend!" I turned to see Tae yelling at Jung Kook. I smiled and continued dancing. I went and grabbed a water bottle from the vending machine. "You wore that on purpose didn't you?" Tae asked. "I didn't want to get too hot today." I said winking and walking away.

"You are already too hot." Tae said catching up to me. "Thank you." I said giving him a peck on the cheek. When we got back to the studio the manager was talking to the guys. "So, we have a new group that is going to be sharing the studio with you guys but there is enough room that you will be sharing this room." He said.

We nodded in response and he left. We went back to dancing, waiting for the group. We heard the door open and turned towards them. It was a group of 5 guys. We introduced ourselves and the leaders name was Mark. We went back to dancing.

The guys sat and watched. When we turned towards them, Mark winked at me. I looked away from him. He had nothing on Tae.

We sat down and they went up to dance. We watched them. They weren't that bad. Mark kept staring at me which made me uncomfortable. I scooted closer to Tae. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Mark keeps staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable." I said.

Tae looked up to see the guy winking at me again. Tae tensed up. "Calm down. He has nothing on you." I said smiling at him. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. When we pulled away Mark looked pissed.

When the other group left, we danced again. Tae asked to dance with me and I happily said yes. We went over to the side and he started dancing with me. We started dancing to Burning Up. He did his part and but his lip. It was hot.

Then I tried. I did it just like he did, lip bite and all. When I was done I looked at Tae. "That was hot." Mark said walking over to us. I grabbed Taes arm. "Thanks but no thanks." I said tuning to Tae. Tae was glaring at Mark.

Mark walked away. "He better not try anything with you. Your mine." Tae said. I smiled and we went to get a drink. "Do you need anything from the vending machine?" I asked the guys. Hobi and Jimin both wanted a water. I walked into the hall and out the money into the vending machine. I pushed the button for the waters.

They came out and I grabbed them. I turned to go back but Mark was standing there. "What do you want?" I asked. "To take you on a date." He replied. "I have a boyfriend." I said. "And? He doesn't have to know." He said back smirking. "I'm not cheating on my amazing boyfriend for some scumbag like you!" I yelled walking away.

When I passed Mark I saw Tae standing there. I walked up to him and put my free arm around him. "I suggest you leave her alone. There are 7 guys that would love to kick your ass if you did anything to her." Tae said turning and walking away with me.

We got back and Tae said that we should leave. "Why?" Jin asked. "That Mark guy keeps trying to hit on Mia and take her on a date." Tae said angrily. We packed up our stuff and left.

Namjoon called the manager to talk about what happened. "He said he will talk to Mark about it." He said. Tae still looked angry. I put my hand on his leg and looked at him. He smiled and seemed to calm down a bit.

We got back home and I made dinner with Taes help. After we all ate, we had ice cream and watched a scary movie. When a jumpscare came on, I fell off the couch. "Ow." I said. "Are you ok?" Tae asked laughing. I got back on the couch. "Yea I'm fine." I said.

After the movie ended we went to bed. Tae held me close. "I'll make sure he doesn't mess with you." He said. I knew who he was talking about. I smiled and cuddled closer to him.