Chapter 7

Taylors P.O.V

He stood up looking at me, he saw me crying and i just stood there.

"Tay, what happened?" I just stood there looking at him, then i ran to his arms, i hugged him and balled my eyes out in his chest before yelling, but i just took a couple minutes, his arms wrapped around me again, i missed him so much, i wanted this momment to last forever. But it had to end.

"MANDY IS GONE" I cryed out. and pulled away and looked at me

"What?" He asked as teaars were now brimming his eyes

"I was running in the rain 2 hours ago, Calum went after me, and when we went back to the car, She was- she was gone!!" I crying even harder now as the flashback happened through my mind, Ash pulled me to his chest again, what am i going to do? I look over at to see Cal, but he was gone. I look up at Ash.

"We will find i her i promise" I nodded, and then he kissed me.

Right then i knew this is where i belong.

He kissed me for the first time in forever, all i wanted is to be with him right now. And i got my wish.

"Taylor?" He said in a husky toned, that kinda turned me on

"Yea?" I said looking up at him

"Im sorry for everything, ive just been so out of mind latley, i just had to figure out if things were right or not, and ive just trying to find what was right for me, and me hitting u was not me at all im so sorry and i-"

"Ashie, its fine" i say calming him down

"U sure?"

"Yes, and did u get everything u want?"

"I sure did." He said smiling

"What was that"

"I got u, but i fully dont have what i need right now" He smirked and i bit my lip.

"Which is"

"U fucking me" He chuckled and i blushed, i walked up to him and he lips crashed up against mind, the kissed he had travelled down to my neck, and then he took my shirt off, and my jeans, i took off his shirt just staring at his torso forgetting how fit he was, which made him even more attractive then ever. I was left in nothing but my lace underwear and bra and he was left with his pants and boxers on. He picked me up and kissed me again bringing to the bedroom, not breaking the kiss laying be on the bed, and climbing ontop of me, then i heard something crumble, and i broke the kiss.

"What was that?" I said, looking around and then i found a piece of paper under my body.

"What is that?' He asked as i looked at it with big eyes. It was a picture of Mandy.

"Its a letter." Tears are now brimming my eyes, im about to break again.

"And it says?"

"Lets play a game, if u do something wrong, The cute munchkin gets punished for it."

"What the hell?" He snatched the paper looking at himself, now he is in tears, the picture was of Mandy crying, and blood on her face. In a chair. In a mysterious place.

"Ash, what are we going to do?"

"We are going to get our daughter back, but we are going to do everything this man says, So Our baby cant get hurt, and wont get hurt." I noded

We are fucked.