Chapter 6

Taylors P.O.V.

"Taylor what the hell is going on" Im quiet, i cant tell Cal what just happened cuz he will kill Ash, and i cant have Ash killed cuz of Mandy. Ugh what am i going to do.

"GO DAMN IT TAYLOR WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" He screams, and pull the car over and get out, i start running in the rain, im running so hard. I fall and look back to Cal chasing me, im crying and i get back up and he catches me. He hold me close, our clothes dripping wet from the pouring rain, im crying in his chest, i feel safe that now im in his arms.

"ash hit me" I mumble.

"what?" He asks as he didnt hear me, i need to tell him, i just need to. But i cant, but im going to have to tell him.

"Ash hit me" I said a bit louder "He slapped me across my face after i called him a manwhore, and thats why we needed to get out quickly, im sorry." I could feel his muscles get tighter than usual, he was pissed but then he got calm after i kissed on the cheak.

"Im going to kill him"

"Dont, Mandy needs her actual dad, shes only 1, i cant be a single mom anymore, it was so much work."

"Fine, but just for Mandy" I start walking back, it was still pouring and then i get picked up bridal style by cal, i screech in laughter, and i smile, i love him, hes so cute, and strong, we fianally get to the car, and i see that Mandy is gone.

"MANDY!!!"

Just standing there looking at the empty car seat in the pouring rain, while my tears are going as fast as the rain, Calum is hodling me from behind, hes crying too, i turn around and cry in his chest again.

His arms wrapped around me, i just want to die right now, without Mandy that means i cant see Ash anymore. I just want to see him right now, hes the only one who knows how to cheer me up and to comfort me. I.... Love.... Him...

"Dont worry Tay, i will kill the bastard who took Mandy" I wish that deep australian accent was Ashton.

Cal takes my hand and puts me in the car, and he starts driving, on hand holding my hand, and his other hand on the wheel.

we stop, and i open my eyes from crying so much, and see we are at my house. i dont want to move. Cal picks me up bridal style again and im still crying, its still raining, and our clothes are still soaked.

We walk into my house to see Ash in tears sitting on the couch.

"Taylor we need to talk"