Chapter 8

Taylors P.O.V

Shaking in fear of whats gonna happen to my baby, Ashie is holding me, his hot breath on my shoulder, im just crying, and i cant stop.

"Ashie?"

"Yes Baby?"

"WHAT IF WE HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE?!?!?" I scream running downstairs freaking out. i hear footsteps not too far behind me, following. Ashie hurries and holds me from behind.

"We wont have to. trust me."

"How are you so calm? Im freaking out crying my eyes out, and you arent even freaking out."

"I have hope, thats why. i have hope that she will be okay, and that we will get her back, if you just keep telling yourself that, then you wont freak out as much" The doorbell rang, i immediately got out of Ash's grip, and ran over to the door opening it, and saw Cal. He's in tears too.

"Cal? Whats wrong?" He looks at me, with so much sorrow in his eyes.

"I found this on my couch." His voice cracked, and he lifted up a piece of paper. I looked at him, and mouthed 'Mandy?' and he nodded, and i immediately grabbed the paper from his hand. I unfolded it to a picture of Mandy chained to a bed, in a dark room, some scars on her head, but not much. a note at the bottom was there though.

'To make sure your daughter wont get hurt, and you will complete the tasks, i have put cameras all over your house, you will never be able to find them, i have hid them really well. Your first task is for Taylor Baby. Hello miss Taylor. Hope you're doing well. Your first task is to make love to the Asian looking friend your boyfriend has, and make Ashton watch. Have fun telling him. Good Luck. Ill be watching'

Im in tears, and i turn to look at Ashton.

"What?"

"Its bad..."

"Tay, what is it" Ashton asks me. I'm just sitting there reading every word, look over at the picture, seeing my little girl. My flesh and blood chained to a bed, crying. Wanting me. All I can think about it doing whatever the hell I can to get her back. She's too young to be going through that.

"Ashton, I have to do whatever the hell this freak show wants us to do, I need our daughter back, if she dies because of us, I won't be able to forgive myself." He nodded still wanting to know what the note says. "I have to fuck calum, while you watch." His eyes turn to anger.

"No, not going to fucking happen" I look at him.

"Ashton fucking listen to me. I'm doing it whether you like it or not, I need my daughter back." He looks mad. I turn to look at calum. He confused about everything.

"I'll do it." Cal says. I nod. "Anything for my neice. You need to get her back. I know what it feels like to lose someone you need in your life." I smile at him. And push Ashton on to a chair, and lead Cal to the bed.

Let the show begin.