Chapter 12 - The Scarlets' Help

Takeshi kept walking and walking hoping that he would be able to find Seki. He was angry, he hated every evil experiment. He then found the man that was guarding Seki's room.
"Are you another experiment?!" Takeshi asked.

"Hey it's you! You killed Helen!" The man was unlocking Seki's room door really fast. He was going to alert Seki.

"You didn't answer my question!" Takeshi dashed to the man before he opened the door all the way and started to choke him.

"Gah! S-Seki will ki-kill you!!!" Takeshi crushed the guards neck and he disappeared into dust.

"I'm not listening to you..." Takeshi opened the door and walked in the room. It was gigantic and there wasn't a lot of furniture. Actually there was only one thing, a throne that had a lady sitting on it.

"So you're Seki..." Takeshi finally met her. The leader of everything at this base.

"Oh Takeshi, I'm so glad to see you again!" Seki started to smile at him.

"What?! If you wanted to see me why did you make Shina try to kill me!" Takeshi was mad confused.

"Because she betrayed us... Lying about your progress so she wouldn't have to kidnap you... In every report she told me she always said that there were signs that you have awakened your full potential, so I didn't want her to take you to me. I wanted that potential to grow, so you would eventually go berserk and kill... Everyone." Seki said.

Takeshi couldn't believe what he was hearing. "That's... Unbelievable..." Takeshi shut his eyes.

"Anyways, I knew she was gonna die by you... Just think of that as... A punishment for leaving me." Seki said.

"Don't talk to me like you're my mom or something! And I'm here to kill you and get revenge for my brother and my best friend!" Takeshi's hand blazed up.

"Kill me? That's impossible honey... And how dare you speak to me that way. I might have to punish you again." Seki stood up from her throne and while doing so she pushed a monitor to the side and took a couple of steps forward.

"Shut up!" Takeshi started running at Seki.

"My poor Takeshi... I didn't want to do this, but if you're going to disrespect me like that, I'm gonna have to." a purple and black orb appeared out of Seki's hand, then she launched it at Takeshi.

"What is that?" Takeshi tried slashing it, but it pushed him away. After that it circled around Takeshi and trap him in. It was slowly draining his energy.

"What... Is... H-Happening..." Takeshi fell unconscious.

"Nighty Night Takeshi dear..." Seki said softly.

(Ponna and Yuki's side)

"Come on! We need to hurry!" Yuki said running through a forest.

"Why do we need them again?" Ponna asked.

Yuki turned around at Ponna and gave her a are you serious look. "We need extra help to save Takeshi! From the Scarlet family!" Yuki explained.

"But we left Shina!" Ponna was worried about her.

"Now's not the time to worry about her, but I'm sure when we help Takeshi and her... The three of us can hug it out all day... But sooner or later we're going to have to tell Takeshi the truth..." Yuki said.

"But how would that make Takeshi feel about us? After... Telling him." Ponna looked sad.

"...He might never speak to us again... But I'd rather tell him and he never speaks to us again, then living without him knowing the truth." Yuki said.

Ponna looked at her and smiled. "That's what a real friend would probably do... But are we actually friends? We only became friends with Takeshi because we had to spy-"

"Shut up Ponna... Our friendship... It is real." Yuki and Ponna finally reached the mansion.

(Inside the mansion)

Yuki and Ponna already explained everything to the mansion guard, so he let them in with directions to where Eva is.

Yuki and Ponna reached Eva's room door and knocked on it.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in." Eva said.

Yuki and Ponna bursted into the room quickly.

"Um, excuse me, please enter quietly next time-"

"We need your help! Takeshi had been kidnapped by Seki's experiments! And I'm pretty sure that Seki already has Takeshi!" Yuki yelled.

"What?! Seki? I... I haven't seen her in 20 years... And she has Takeshi?" Eva said.

"Yes!" both the girls yelled it at the same time.

"No way... We have to get him back!" Eva went to her telephone and dialed and called Tsubaki, Fuko from the kitchen and Kiyoshi from the library.

In a couple of minutes everyone was sitting down in a room.

"Everyone, we have an emergency. These two girls are friends of Takeshi. I'm sure you all know him." Eva said. She looked around and saw everyone nodding their heads except for Shina and Ponna. They were just real worried.

"Well, Takeshi had been kidnapped by an extremely evil person named Seki."

Everyone jumped up real worried for him.

"Then we have to save him!" Tsubaki yelled.

"Yes, that is what we are going to do. So be prepared... We are going now." Eva said. Everyone was ready.

"Excellent... Now... Let's go get Takeshi back." Eva and everyone else left the room in a hurry.