Chapter 5. An Unexpected Visitor

Harry's POV.

'I still hate you!!' Jade turns around, with a little smile on her face. Then she turns back to me.

'Wanna come to mine tonight?' I smirk.

'Sure.' she says cheekily. We walk out of the office and head to my car. When we're in, I start the motor.

'Wait! I need to give Perrie the keys!' she suddenly remembers.

'Alright. Go on then.' I say. She gets out and runs back into the office where Perrie and Zayn still are.

When she is out I chuckle a bit. She's different to the other girls I was with. I don't know what it is, but I want her. I have a strong feeling for her that wants her. That needs her. That needs her body close to mine. And I never felt that way before.

It's only, she's gonna hate me if I tell her the truth. Gosh, I even hate myself for doing this.

The car door opens and then closes again and then I hear a soft voice.

'Harry?' she asks.

I shake my head lightly to exit my thoughts.

'Uhm, yes. We're going.' I answer. She nods and stares at the view outside her window. The silence isn't awkward at all, but I feel like I have to break it.

'Hey, how are you now? I mean after arresting... that guy.' I almost said his name, but that would be suspicious. We actually do know him. The most known serial killer of the country. We didn't know Jade and Perrie knew that too. Actually we smirked because we hate him. He's a serial killer, but also member of another gang. Our rivals. He's actually a sort of leader, since the real one's always stoned. 

'I'm okay.' she answers.

'Good.' I say, 'Why didn't you tell me he was the one you were shocked over. I could've protect you from him.'

'No. You didn't have to. It only would've caused trouble. And besides, we had to catch him once. Why not tonight?' she asks.

'Because,' I chuckle a little, 'we had a nice conversation.'

She laughs too, but then it's silent again.

'Are you hurt?' I ask. I can't get the sounds of her almost getting raped out of my head. She wasn't crying and stuff, she was angry. And they dated, but she regrets that. Why did she broke up with him? Did she found out? Or did he just the wrong things to her? She will regret this too, I'm sure. I just know she'll know once.

'No.' she says, staring at the window again.

'You know, it doesn't mean that if you're hurt, you're not strong anymore. But you don't always have to be strong.' I tell her my eyes still focused on the road. She looks up at me and I look back. My eyes could dream away in her brown bambi eyes easily.

'You know you have to focus on the road?' she asks, still looking in my eyes.

'Yea...' I say, but then she looks away and I watch the road again.

After a couple of minutes later we arrive at my house.

'We're here.' I say, but I don't get a reply. She's sleeping. I get out of the car and walk to her side. I pick her up and walk to the front door. When we're inside, I immediately walk upstairs and place her on the other side of the bed. I'm not sure if I should undress her. I think I just leave it on. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. It's no surprise she's asleep. A lot happened tonight.

The hot water on my skin feels relaxing and I forget about my businesses for a second.

When I walk back into my room, Jade sits straight up in the bed.