Chapter 3. Oh Shit!

Zayn's POV

Last night was good. I figured the girl was detective. That's good. Since we're in a gang which is nothing good. If I win her heart, she won't think I'm suspicious. Then she wouldn't even think about it. Then I break her heart by a mistake and she will be heartbroken, but she'll never know. Or she will figure it out somewhere, but she's too in love with me so she won't tell her boss or something, but if I break her heart she'll spill everything, but let's not think about that for now.

I know all the information from her case. She told me everything when she was drunk off her ass. I know almost everything about her, just not her name... She gave me her number and all, so I texted her, wanting qto know if she would go out with me maybe.

I didn't make her drunk on purpose in the first place. I just gave her a drink in the beginning because she was smoking hot. When she said she was detective I began to feed her purposely.

When we got to my house I almost fucked her, but I stopped it. We were already naked and all, and I have to say, it was hard to resist, because she was so sexy, but I stopped it. She was gonna hate me if I fucked her while she was drunk and I was sober enough to stop it. So if I ever want to approach her again and make her fall in love with me, and she asks about it, she better thinks I'm respectful and responsible. But I plan on fucking her once.

Jade's POV

Perrie and I went to Nandos. We were talking about why Jesy never wanted us to come with her if she go's to Nandos with Leigh. We were pretty offended. But suddenly Perrie got a message.

'Oh god.' she says, lightly panicking.

'What?' I ask worried

'Well, there's some boy, named Zayn, who says that he is the guy from last night and he wants on a date with me. 9.15 pm. What should I reply? Or shouldn't I be answering?..' she asks worried.

'Well, he seems okay. I should go for it.' I tell her.

'But I already slept with him, I can't approach him. That'll be awkward.' she says.

'But he asks.' I tell her.

'Can you come?' she asks.

'Why, to watch you two on your awkward first date?' I chuckle, 'Absolutely no.'

'But, what if I ask if he can bring a friend?' she asks hopefully.

'Hmmm, I dunno..'

'Please????' she begs.

'He'd better be hot, or you're dead.' I say chuckling.

'Yaaay!!' she cheers and I laugh.

Well, I hope this go's right.

'I'm gonna reply now.' she tells me. She types for a moment and then she looks up to me again.

'Alright, I'm gonna say: "Good idea...' she starts, but I interrupt.

'Wait, you're gonna say "good idea"? It sounds weird.' I tell her.

'Uhm, right... What about "Yes, of course"?..' she asks again.

'Hmmm.. No, sounds too desperate. What about... "Sure."?..' I suggest.

'Yes!' she says and repeats her message again, 'Okay, I have: "Sure. Can you bring a friend, then I bring my friend too, the one I told you about, also detective. X Perrie." What do think about that?' she asks.