Chapter 2. Party And Drunk Mistakes

I just wanna say Happy Birthday Perrie!!! Love you loads. Did you guys see the zerrie pics. It was too cute!!! I didn't saw any picture with Jade in it.... Hmmm... But anyway, here"s the new chapter. Enjoy

'C'mon Pez!! You really should wear this one!!' Jade whines. She hands me the dress and I walk to the dressing room. I quickly change and step out. Jade gasps. I look at myself in the mirror. The dress fits better then I thought. It's a light pink short dress, with a low neckline which shows a part of my cleavage. It's very tight and the bottom of the dress comes a little higher then my mid-thigh. Quickly said: It's perfect for a Leigh-Anne party.

'Wow, Perrie. You're gonna wear this one. Absolutely.' she says. I laugh.

'Alright then. What are you gonna wear?' I asks her. She shows me her outfit. It's very nice. A semi-sheer black top in which you can see her belly, and with a thick leather stroke just above the navel. She chose for a pair of tiny black and white shorts and also opted for a pair of black heeled shoes. (A/N I'm trying to put a picture of Jade's outfit on the side soon.)

'Good choice Jade.' I compliment.

'Thought so. We should pay now and then head back to the apartment.' she says and I nod. It's getting late and we need to eat before we go the party.

When we are home Jade starts cooking.

'What shoes should I wear?' I ask her.

'You should wear those black ones that you got from your dad on your birthday last year!! You never wore them.' she suggest.

'Right. Uhm, where did I leave them again?..' I ask, ashamed of how I treat my birthday presents.

'Upstairs, the closet in the second guest room.' she says chuckling. Yes, we have two guestrooms, but we have our reasons.

'Thanks.' I say and run upstairs. I walk into the second guestroom. Whoa, it's a mess! When was the last time we cleaned in here? The sheets were laying next to the bed and the closets were wide open. There were laying clothes all over the floor. Looks like Jade had a little "what to wear- problem" in here and didn't clean up the mess she made. Well, since I can't stand disorder, I have to clean it by myself.

By the time I'm ready, Jade has cooked her famous lasagne, which she always cooks, if she cooks, because normally I'm the one who does the cooking work, because well, I'm better. I also found my shoes. They fit better then I thought they would.

'So, when do we leave?' I ask.

'9.15 pm. Leigh is picking us up.' she informs.

'Oh.'

Look, it's not that I don't like Leigh Anne. But she's just a little too much. You know what I mean? I was in the same class in high school with her, and we were like, best friends. But then I got a boyfriend, and I knew Leigh had a crush on him too. Suddenly, she was very mean to me. It wasn't really bullying, but even though it wasn't, it still hurt. You know how it feels? To have a best friend who let you down? I always did my best to stay strong and let it go past me. She changed again. A lot. But I'm still wounded. Jade met her somewhere I don't really care. I met Jade on the police academy. First we were just agents, but we got a promotion and became detectives. And we love it. But we spoke to each other that we won't talk about cases at home.