Chapter 6. She's Mine

Zayn's POV

Perrie and I stayed at the office while Harry and Jade left. This isn't really nice. I'm slowly sobering up and since Perrie won't move too fast now, I can't so anything and it's kinda useless. Yes, she needs to love me, but why can't I at least  have some fun either? I thought I earned that.

'Are you happy now?' I ask.

'What?' she asks offended. Shit, I said that out loud.

'Oh no, you did get me wrong. I meant if you're happy, now that you got the killer.' I quickly say. God I'm good.

'Oh. Yes, I'm very happy. For myself, for Jade. She finally got him. We knew it since a couple of months. We worked secretly on the case all this time, when we had time.'  she says, with a smile.

'What's your new case?' I ask, even though I knew it already. She bites her lip.

'Promise you don't tell anyone.' she says.

'I promise.' I say.

'Alright. We're looking for the leaders of a gang. Uhm, the Red Snake? When we get them, and they're in jail, the other members won't have a leader and will tear apart.' she says. This information is new for me. So that's their plan. Catch Harry and I and then our gang will disappear. Ha, never.

'Do you know how many leaders they have?' I ask. She looks me in the eyes. It's hard to lie to this blue eyes who pierce into mine. It's like she searches for my lies and truths.

'Two.' she says, still looking in my brown eyes. Then the door opens and she immediately breaks the contact and looks behind her.

'Oh, Jade.' she says.

'Yea. Here's the key.' Jade says.

'Oh, thanks.' Perrie says, and forces a little smile. Jade looks at Perrie, concerned. Then she looks at me, raising an eyebrow. I just shrug and she nods. Then she leaves again.

'What are you thinking about?' I ask.

'Nothing. Everything.' she says.

'C'mon. Let's go.' I say.

'Yes.' she says. While we walk out of the office and I hook my arm around her waist, she looks down to the ground, keeping her distance from me.

'Are you scared of me?' I ask.

'No. Just what you might do.' she says. Oh, that's not good, that she thinks this.

'Don't worry. I'll be gentle.' I say. She nods and relaxes a little. She walks to her car but I stop her.

'What?' she asks.

'We go with mine.' I say.

'Your car?' she asks.

'No, my this.' I say and point to my motorcycle. She chuckles.

'Do you really think I'm going to sit on that thing?' she asks.

'Uhm, yes.' I say, while I start the motor. She sighs.

'Alright then.' And she sits down behind me.

'Is it okay if...' she starts, and gestures with her hands.

'Yea.' I say and grab her hands and pull them around my waist.

I start driving away and her head rests on my back. She's silent the whole ride. When we arrive, she's asleep. I carry her to my bedroom and undress her. Then I grab one of my shirts and put them on by her. I have to say, it looks good on her. I place her under the sheets and walk out of the room.