T W E L V E

Madison's pov.:

Dingggggg

God, who invented the alarm clock? I hate it. I have school today, again. It's like school is every day. Can you believe it?

And no, if you think that I'm stupid you are wrong. Okay, maybe I am a little bit stupid but I know that college is every day, except for the weekends. I know, I am smart.

Anyways, I get up, like every day, and go to the bathroom. There I do my hair together in a bun. It's comfortable so don't judge. I eat in my pajamas so I go to the dining room. Mostly I eat a muffin. But I didn't go to the market today, stupid me. So I eat an egg.

I go to my room and try to pick my clothes. 'cause I don't know what the weather is I look at my phone to know if it's going to be a beautiful day or not. It seems like it so I decide to wear a top and a cute pair of trousers.

I wake Rachel and go to my class. Today I have only four classes. I feel like training after my lessons. So I think I am gonna jog a while. I want my body to be strong.

After my class I go to the vending machine. I have ten minutes left so I don't have to rush. I put my money into the machine and push the bottom Coke. But of course, nothing is happening. Oh man, is it broken? You got to be kidding me.

'Need help?' A male voice whispers something in my ear. I look next me and see Hunter. A little joy comes in my body. Fortunately it's not a creepy guy.

'Yeah, if you can help me, be my guest.' I cross my arms for my chest. He raises his eyebrows. 'Does Miss Parker doubt me?' He says to me. I smile a little. He's so cute. 'Maybe.' I say mysterious. He has a grin on his face.

'Come on, let me help you. You get your phone back if I help you.' He has puppy eyes. I can't resist puppy eyes. 'Fine.'

He puts also money in the vending machine and pushes a bottom. Again, it doesn't work. 'That was useless.' I mutter. He begins to laugh. 'I am trying to help you. A little respect would be nice.' I giggle. Did I just giggle?

He knocks on the machine, really hard. 'Yeah, try that. That's definitely helping.' And with the third time my Coke comes out. That's unbelievable. He just fixed it.

'Thank you Hunter. You're a hero and you're so hot.' He says to me. 'Yeah, yeah, thank you very much.' I only say. I have a smile on my face. He takes a step towards me. And I find myself taking a step behind. We go on with that until I hit a wall.

His face is now a little surprised that he did that. We're facing each other and we both say nothing. Not even real words. All we do is staring in each other eyes.

Until I put my hands on his chest. I am definitely speechless that I just did that. I didn't even think, I just did. He looks in my eyes, in my hazelnut brown eyes. I look at my hands that are still lying on Hunter's chest.

'I am sorry

'I am sorry.' I take my hands off his chest and step to the left. 'I see you later.' I smile awkwardly before I go to my class. God, why did I do that? I just wanted to know how that felt.

-

After my three other classes I go back to my room. Rachel has a whole day college and has a date with Jake. And as usual she's not gonna come home.

I just go to my closet for my exercising clothes. I mostly jog in the park. But not in college, just a nice little park in LA. I pick the most comfortable sport bra from my collection. Not that I have thousands sports bras, maybe three. And a black legging where you see a little of my skin.

 And a black legging where you see a little of my skin

When I'm dressed I go outside. I never use my phone for music. I like to just enjoy the nature. I know I am weird. But really, I enjoy walking outside. Not that I am a 'never-use-my-phone-person. 'cause I use my phone all the time.

But while I am running I don't use it. It's interesting for an hour or two to just use no phone. Well, I begin to run. Mostly I do ten kilometers. My body is well-trained.

I look up at the sky. It's so beautiful: the clouds that make all kinds of shapes, the warmth of the sun on my skin, the tall trees that look down on you.

I have been running for about two minutes now and I am in the greatest park in the world. It has seats everywhere, tall trees and a field where you can let dogs out. It's so beautiful.

I see parents with their children who are playin' on the field. It's Wednesday so I don't understand why they are here. Haven't they school, or something? The children look like ten years old.

I begin to jog really fast. I enjoy everything about this park: the people, the pets, the animals, the kids, everything.

I look over to see a girl crying. It's a little girl who has an ice cream in her hands. I don't know what happened but I think her scoop of her ice cream has fallen on the ground. Her dad is there to comfort her.

Because I was too busy looking at the girl I didn't realize I was on the end of the park. And of course there has to be a curb. And of course the clumsy Madison I am, I fall over the edge of the curb. I fall really hard and hit my knee.

Someone comes in my way but I don't really see who. I think it's a boy. He has sweaty clothes on.

He reaches for my hand and says: 'Need some help?'

.

.

Oh, who is this mysterious man? And what will happen with Madi? Keep reading xxx.

And just for information, read my best friend's book. It's called Undercover Love by  @xoCSxo . It's really good. Love you all

-xxx Try_New_Things-