Chapter4 Going Clothes Shopping at Walmart with Russia part2

•Russia's POV (Ivan)•

"C'mon let's go get you some more suitable clothes for this weather da?" I asked and let go of Antarctica's hand as I watched sweat beads formed on Antarctica's head. Her sister Kim.., I think it was.. Da it is. Is sweating also. I wiped my thumb across Antarctica's forehead wiping the sweat off. We both had a light blush dusting our cheeks. I smiled as they started walking off toward the women's clothing isle. I stood there watching Antarctica and Kim walk to the women's section. My eyes wondered to Antarctica once more, she is the most beautiful country I've ever laid my eyes on. With her ivory white skin, long legs, big feet that make her different and more beautiful to me, she also has these most mesmerizingly bright blue eyes like a husky would have. Naturally red lips, long hair that goes do to her knees, her hair is silky smooth looking and it's so blonde that's it's a silvery white. She's has a overbite that shows her front teeth when she smiles, her teeth are brilliantly white. Why am I thinking like this?! Why did I call her my sunflower? I asked myself mentally. "You coming?" Asked a voice that could only be Antarctica.

"Da. I'm coming." I said with my usual soft smile on my lips. I only agreed to the one condition thing so I could get what I want. Even though I have no idea what Kim was talking about. Antarctica keeps looking at me with her husky bright blue eyes. I smiled and she returns my smile back.

"You coming or not?" She asks growing impatient

"Da, I'm coming." I answered I took her hand in mine and she holds my hand back we both blushed lightly. I smiled and she smiles back both of us still blushing lightly. I am shocked! Everyone runs in fright or just stands their rigid not able to move they are so frightened. We walked hand in hand to the women's clothing isle. She's very tall I noticed, but I'm still a little taller than her. I smiled down at her, this is my sunflower no one will ever harm her. I will protect her with my life forever, I will kill anyone that hurts her. I will always be there for her. What is this feeling?