Chapter2 After The Meeting

{N. Antarctica (Alicia) POV}

After we had told them all about our country sister and I got up to leave.

"Dudets!" Shouted a loud and annoying voice after us. America..

"Don't call me that." I stated sweat was dripping from me and sister both. We were both still in all our sweaters, scarfs and winter things... Well pretty much what we wear everyday.

"Don't call either of us that." Replied Kim

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like me to show you around my country?" Asked America I turned around he was still waiting intently for our answer. When I saw Russia get behind him.. Towering over him looking down.

"Kolkolkolkolkolkolkol~" Russia said quietly he says that when he's angry. Americas light blue eyes went wide.

"H-h-hello Russia.." America said in freight

"Kolkolkolkol~ hello." He said still making his angry sound with a smile on his face as always. My sister smiled at Russia so did I.

"Hi Russia." I said with a smile on my face

"Hello N. Antarctica." He greeted his beautiful violet purple eyes softened and his smile grew. His voice returned to it usual happy tone. I smiled.

"Hello, Russia!" Said my sister

"Hi, S. Antarctica." He said back to her. "America I will show the Antarctica sisters around da?" America looked as if he was going to say something, but thought against it. Cause of the tone of Russia's voice was not really a question.

"Yes, that'd be great broskie." America replied practically running from the room.

"You ready to go da?" Asked Russia

"Da." Sister and I replied in unison, smiling.

He apparently doesn't like America.. But why would he care if America showed us around or not?? I asked myself in my head.

My sister shrugged like she knew what I was asking in my head...