Chapter7 Remembering Russia

•Antarctica's dream POV•

Me and Kim my little sister was walking in the snow in our country it was a blizzard as usual. I soon found myself crying holding my little sister who fell asleep in my arms. What are we going to do? I thought miserably soon I saw a little boy by two girls one was older with a very big chest, the boy was so blonde he was white haired he was about my age, the girl beside him he seemed frightened of her she was a pretty girl but had this possessive look to her.

The boy walked up to me. He was tall like I was. "Privet comrades." He said with a small smile, he had violet blue eyes. He was very attractive to me.

"Privet." I replied

"I am Russia, these are my sisters my big sister Ukraine, and my little sister Belarus." He said with a soft smile upon his lips.

"I am Antarctica, this is my little sister Kim." I replied to him smiling back.

Suddenly Ukraine ran away crying something about she's not aloud to see him anymore. Belarus evilly eyed me then she ran off.

"Good she's gone." He whispered in relief "Belarus scares me."

I put my sister down who is now awake and hold her hand again. We smile at each other (me and Russia). "Is it ok if I call you sunflower da?" He asks with his soft smile.

I return his smile "Da." I reply he takes my other hand his big hand around mine is warm his scarf billowing in the freezing Antarctic winds.

Suddenly it's a couple of years later Kim is 11 now and I'm 17. So is Russia we are in our homey small cabin gathered round the fire then a knock is on my door. I get up and answer it. "Hello-" I begin but cut myself off seeing Russia his face saddened and distressed.

"Russia what's wrong?" I asked

"Sunflower." He cries hugging me.

"Tell me Russia." I beg patting his back hugging him.

"I have to leave for war.. I won't be with you sunflower." He cries

"Sh~ Russia." I reply trying to calm him down the teen Russia kisses my cheek softly.

"Goodbye sunflower I'll miss you." He says and leaves out my door. I stand there watching him walk away in the snow swirling Antarctic winds.

~~~Reality!~~~~

I woke with a jerk. I look beside me and see Russia sleeping holding me on the couch me in his lap curled up into his chest. "Russia..." I whisper "you're back." My eyes fill with tears they spill over plopping onto his chest. Russia wakes up.

"Sunflower?!" He says in alarm seeing me cry "what's wrong?!"

"Russia you're back!" I say nuzzling into his neck.

"I never left you sunflower." He replied

"Russia look it's me! Antarctica!" I whisper shout cause Canada and Kim are snuggled together at the fire. We were wrapped in his coat together. I felt a picture poking me I picked it up. It was of Kim and Russia and me. When we were younger. Kim about 7 me and Russia about 10. We were all holding hands I was in the middle.

"Sunflower what are you doing?" He asks truly confused.

"Russia, it's me and Kim in this picture. Look into my eyes!" I commanded him. He did as he was told his violet blue eyes widened.

"Sunflower!" He said he picked me up and spun me around. We snuggled back on the couch I fell asleep more fitfully Russia's back.. Was my last thought for I fell asleep.