Regret

It's a regular day, I started to get used up with my life. Many lovebirds wandering the college corridors including my crush also. He is not there in college most of the time as he went to project outside the college. So it's kinda relief for me but at the same time it's so painful. I would start missing when someone says his name. To make my condition worst, Lisa falls in love with one of Jungkook's close friend Yugyeom. At first she said that she she has crush on him but it gradually developed into love as both of them started showing signs in the class. They don't talk at all to each other but you can see their love as a third person. Their eyes speak with each other. Their face brightens while seeing each other.
To be honest it has been going for several days. As I am suffering inside, I didn't notice much about her in her love or crush but she would be talking more about him .
Without our realisation, while talking she asked me 'Do you think Jungkook is a good person?'
At that minute, I thought she found out my crush about him. I just blinked my eyes as I am thinking what I'm going to tell her.
She said ' Many are asking about him and do you think he is a good guy??? Because I don't think he is pretty good. I'm hating him. I don't like guys with much attitude. He just want attention '.
I thought for a while, what happened to her? Why is suddenly talking about him out of nowhere.
I asked her ' What happened to you Lisa, why are you suddenly badmouthing about him?'
She pouted and said ' When I am seeing my crush, Jungkook saw that I'm looking at my crush and said to his friends. Do you know that i don't like these kinds of guys?'
She just shouted.
I tried to defend him ' Hey but it's nature, everyone will tease their friends. I would also do the same if I found someone staring at you. ' with that I finished my talking.
She looked in my eyes and glared at me.
Did I just make her more angry. OMG I'm in trouble.
Lisa said ' Why are supporting him. ??? You're my friend not his. I don't want anybody know  about my love for him. I only want to tell him "I love him and what I did for him. How did my heart flutters by seeing him? How he captured my heart. How is that experience of staring him. "But Jungkook made a great Mistake by this. '
I don't know but my heart crushes after hearing this from her. I loved him but he loves someone. Everyone has a wish of telling someone about their love and heart fluttering moment but I don't have. I wish I could stop my tears from my cheeks but it started coming out without my knowledge. As soon as I feel I'm crying I bent down under the bench so no one will see me crying. I looked like a loser with so many bad endings. Lisa noticed what I am doing.But I quickly shut her mouth before she bombarded with questions ' Look Lisa, you're crush on corridor  '.
She turned her gaze towards him. I signed. I talk to myself ' I should not cry and my weak side towards others.'
Lisa called and show me something with her eyes.
I also turned towards my friend gaze but I literally regretted that what I am seeing.
My crush is there but along with his friends and his lover.
'See Jungkook really want attention, he just literally making my crush stand with him to tease me. I literally hate him. Before he alone stand there with his girlfriend but now he is keeping my crush along with him '
My eyes widened but I quickly came back to sense then I turned to Lisa she is still looking at her crush. He also looked in her direction. I just turned other side.I just lost my concentration after seeing my crush ' s love scene.