Just

Being in love with someone who doesn't know your feelings and hurting your feelings is just a thing which makes you cry.

Feelings never remain same.It based on the emotions we had in our life.

Rosé POV,
          After Jungkook exit , I terribly became an emotional mess.He just had much impact on me . But I can't even blame him neither it's just my own feelings betrayed me when I fell in love with him.I allowed him to make me hurt and act like a cry baby, I just wish this feeling would gone in a spur of a moment.

As I am thinking I literally forget about Chanyeol. I turned to my side to find him staring at me.

I tried to forget about Jungkook and initiate a talk with Chanyeol.

"Hey,Chanyeol ........"

But I don't know what to speak as my mind seems empty but thinking about Jungkook words.

Chanyeol gave me a understanding smile.

He said,
"I don't think you're in mood to speak or shop.I truly understand that something is not right between you and Jungkook but don't worry you won't have to tell me everything. I will wait till you speak about this matter.So it's better you can go home ".

I cried on the spot.In an emotional state every word he said made me cry so hard. There are some people who literally care about me like I care about them. It's always shown by others when you're down.

I cried so hard.

I felt someone hugging and I know it's Chanyeol.

I quickly removed from the hug.

I wiped my tears.

I told him,"Let's go shopping ".

He said,"but..."

I said," No buts.... I feel emotional a minute ago but that's because of the words that show how you care about me and about Jungkook thing like you said I am not ready to speak about it.So let's get the gift ".

He nodded.

We went to shopping.

We bought some gifts for his girlfriend or crush.

She's so lucky. He's a sweet person.

When coming out of the shop , we bumped into Yeri and Jungkook.

I greeted both of them. Jungkook gave me a smile more like smirk.

Jungkook and Chanyeol gave a friendly hug.

I know their close to each other as they're neighbors and childhood friends too and moreover they're classmates same class with me.

Me and Yeri just looked at their hug and smiled.

But it's literally making me want to get out of this place.

Yeri suddenly asked ,"Wait, so the someone is Chanyeol.Are you dating him ?".

Chanyeol denied it immediately before I could say anything.

He said ,"No she's my friend Yeri.I already lost my heart to someone .You also know her."

Jungkook blinked and asked ,"What I thought you like Rosé but you're saying you like someone. But you never told me."

He asked confusingly. I smiled.

He looked at me with apologetic face.

I just smiled and nodded.

I came to know that there's no more Jungkook talking about Chanyeol to me.
I felt happy but I realized he's not gonna talk to me anymore after this makes me sad at the same time.