PAIN

Rosé POV
          In our college there would be many love birds wandering around us like usual but having a friend who is always seeing and telling about her crush it's kinda annoying but at the same time I'm happy for her. I'm talking about Lisa only. I'm thinking she will try on her own of approaching him. Better if don't involve Jungkook in it, it would be good.

Lisa ' s POV
          I got the feeling of love after seeing Yugyeom but I don't know how to approach him. I said about my crush only to Rosé only. She don't have much contact with boys except Chanyeol. Even it's still a mystery.She is good looking but hard to approach and mainly she's not in love with anyone. She's simply quiet type so she could support me as a friend only. I have to do something with that. Jungkook also started noticing me nowadays. This is so annoying. He always see in my direction. I literally hate him.He always  has that sly smile on him. I never hated anyone before  but I don't even like him at all. I just felt he's not good.
I try to make some plans on it.
I got an idea.

I called Rosé.
' Rosé, Bambam is Yugyeom friend right?'
She nodded.
She said ' Don't tell me your plan of approaching your crush by Bambam??'

She's so sharp at these things.

I gave her a smile.

She asked me ' Do you really think it's good of telling your love to another person whom you are still talking and not even friends?'

She also have a point. I'm not that much close with him.

But I argued ' If we didn't express our feelings then how can we expect it reciprocate it from the person whom I wish '.

At that time Professor came inside our class.

Rosé POV,
        The professor came otherwise I don't know what to said to her.

Maybe she's telling right only. I should also express my feelings for him so that I would be burden free. He will reject me for sure but I should be bold enough to make proposal and make me free from this love. Because telling our feelings would lessen our feelings right?.

The professor called me
' What happened Rosé? You seem so dull today? Are you okay? You're mentally not present here '.
OMG what I'm going to say to him.

I looked down at Lisa for help.

Lisa said ' Sir, she is having head pain so she is acting strangely '.

Our professor asked me questionly
' Do you really have head pain?'

I nodded.

' Do you want to take rest?'

' It's okay, Sir '

' If you're not okay, you can take rest '

I nodded.

The professor always concern about our health. He is strict when it comes to studies but he is good person.

The class gets over.

Lisa continuously talked about the Professor.

Lisa said ' He should have asked me about this, you know, I should be as you in that situation. He is so caring.'

I just nodded.

Her face changed
' You're not interested in boys at all. You're so strange '.

Jennie came into conversation
' Yeah I'm also having this doubt. You never talked about boys. '

Jisoo also asked
' Don't you have any crush?'

I just gave her a smile and said
' I have crush on someone '

All asked ' What?'.
I just asked them to lower their voices.

' Rosé you didn't tell me anything before?'
Lisa pouted.

I said ' I'm joking guys.'
And laughed at them.

They show me the anger face.

I again laugh at them and with that I left the classroom as Mina asked me to meet her on the interval.

While walking towards her class, I saw Yeri sitting on the bench alone.
That place is quite lonely as no one usually cross between departments. She is alone there.I didn't speak with her after all. She also quit trying to speak with me. Overall it's all my fault but I don't want her to be in pain because of me. So I shut down her contact.

I thought of going on other side but I saw Jungkook approaching her with a bright smile.

I didn't hide myself as I saw him there. They also didn't notice me.

Jungkook looked at her so lovely. His eyes shows how much he loves her. Yeri  is having a smile that when a person got a true love from her loved person.

But seeing these make my heart get broken. I'm still standing there seeing it. I couldn't move at all.
Suddenly Yeri said
' I love you Jungkook, I love you so much that I couldn't leave you even during class hours. I missed you '.

Jungkook said,' I also missed you so much my baby girl. If we're in same class we could see each other on class hours '.

Yeri said ' but this is also good as we can meet here in intervals and give you a longing hug'.

With that she put her hands around Jungkook's neck and he started hugging her with smile on both of their faces.
I felt a hand touching my shoulder.
I turned to see who is it

Mina..

She take my hands and lead me to an empty room.

She asked me ' How long you're loving Jungkook?'

I gave her questioned look.

She said ' Now you're reactions tell other things but your tears don't '.

I kept my hand on the cheeks.

Without me realising I cried.

Mina hugged me.
She told me ' I could sense something is there going on within yourself. I know you're not the type to say everything openly. But don't try to act stronger. I'm there for you as a friend to hear. So please let out your worries to me '.

I cried harder in her shoulder.

I know I couldn't speak for myself in everything. But enduring the pain in love is more difficult that caused me feel like a most emotional person. I hardly ever smile nowadays and always prefer loneliness in my life. I shouldn't expect him to love me. I shouldn't seen him in my life. I know.The expectation kills everything. So I wanted to make myself a new person. I will be. I don't tell my love to him because it will only result in misunderstanding only. Better move on as a new ROSÉ.