Falling Hard

I said to Yeri,'Jungkook would always say something about me as I am having a relationship with Chanyeol so it's really awkward to be with him and I am not close to him

I said to Yeri,'Jungkook would always say something about me as I am having a relationship with Chanyeol so it's really awkward to be with him and I am not close to him.So this is the reason I tried to avoid this whole lunch thing and not you.'

She gave me blank look.

I added,'I realize the mistake of not talking to you for these past months and I won't do it again . Because you're my first friend Yeri.So please don't get angry'.

I said the last line with aeogyo.

She smiled.

She said,
'But Jungkook is saying correct only right . I feel your too close to Chanyeol. Even an outsider  could say you guys are couples. The way both are looking at each other makes you guys look like real ones.'

I kept my face blank eventhough it's a false statement but I couldn't help but get angry at her words.

I said,'You're not believing your friend?'.

She said ,'Rosé Maybe if you didn't tell anyone I could say as a friend that you're in love with him.If you're not then you won't give importance to him this much.Realize before you lose him '.

I loosed my patience and said ,'Enough Yeri . He's already loving someone and why a girl can't be friend to a guy.Even you guys have Boy bestie .But why are you just saying these things to me and not believing your friend's words but believing others words'.

She calmly said,' But you never told me the name of the girl Chanyeol loves.If you have told me I would believe you.'

With the anger filled my mind I said ,"Jihyo,It's Park Jihyo . The person Chanyeol loves.Okay Are you Happy ?'

I showed my annoyed face.

' You're not believing your friend makes it look like we're not friends at last .I'm so upset.Sorry I should leave to my home. Bye '

I got up from my seat but Yeri pulled my hand.

And said ,'Sorry Rosé. I'm sorry. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry  .............
1000 times sorry.
I know your always honest with everyone but when you avoid me and again got reunion and again avoiding me makes me stopping to think.I am angry towards myself too for pushing you till this edge.I know I spoke soo much that I kept the words of Jungkook in my mind.I know you can't understand what I trying to say but try to understand me and forgive me this time '.