V➵battle axe

" IT MUST BE MAGIC, LOOK WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE, IT'S SOMETHING BREWING HERE "
- wits academy

[⌛⚗]

HAILEY

"SIMON'S HERE?"

"Yeah, he called me and asked where I was-"

"And a Circle Member followed him in." Jace finished. I heard a door close and out came the fool that I told to stay away. He looked me dead in my eye.

"Simon!" I lunged at him but strong arms kept me from getting him.

"Alec, let me go!!" I yelled

"I fucking told you to stay away Lewis! I told you not to call her! Why didn't you listen!"

"I'm sorry! I was worried."

"Bull fucking shit! You just wanted to stick your nose in everybody's damn business!"

"Hailey, calm down. It's not that serious." Clary says calmly.

"Yes it is! He could get hurt. All because he couldn't keep his nose out of people's business! Just leave!"

"No!"

"You either leave walking out or you'll leave crawling out. Your choice." I say as I wiggle out of Alec's grip.

"I'm not leaving." Simon stands his ground.

What an idiot.

"Hailey, we have more important things to worry about."

"What now?"

"We need to find the Mortal Cup before Valentine finds it." I start laughing. They don't actually think Valentine's alive. He died in a fire.

"Valentine's not alive. He died years ago in a fire that your mother caused." I point at Clary.

"Well he's back and he kidnapped Jocelyn. "

"She has the cup, doesn't she. "

"Most likely." Alec adds

"Alright so we capture him, torture him, rip his head off his body then burn his body. Simple."

"It's not that simple."

"Why not?"

"Did you not hear him, he has mom!" Clary yells out.

So the bitch got what she finally deserved. Why should I stress about it?

"Clary, we might have to put this on the back burner."

"When I was passed out I saw her." You can't just tell me to 'put it on the back burner'!"

"Okay, that's 50 shades of weird."

"And everytime you touch a blade it catches fire isn't?" Alec buts in.

"Shut up Alec."

"Couple goals." I hear Izzy whisper in Jace's ear.

I turn my head towards her and glare at her.

Jace puts his hand over his mouth so he won't laugh.

"So, more importantly then your foolish acts, how do we find the cup?" I ask.

"We we're hoping you would know where the Cup was. You found out you were a Shadowhunter first so wouldn't she tell you where the cup is?"

"That woman wouldn't even tell me if I stepped in dog shit. She didn't tell me but she would tell." I stopped and we all looked at Clary.

"What? She didn't tell me." Clary speaks quickly.