III ➵sea blue

" IT'S CRAZY WHAT WE'LL DO TO REACH THE TOP "
- unknown

[⌛⚗]

HAILEY

"YOU" He whispered.

He walks up closer towards me and we meet eye to eye.

"What? Never thought you would see me again after I caught you and Little Bo Peep over here?!" I yell.

"Look, I'm sorry about before-"

"Save it. I've wasted a lot more bodies, did a lot more drugs and did a lot more people for me to even care that you did what you did. What we need to do-" I turn my body to the gathering group. "Is focus on the task at hand."

"What the hell just happened!?" Clary yelled , the attention turning onto her.

"Why is she still here? I told you to take her somewhere safe! God, all you had to do was one simple thing and you can't even do that?!" I yelled at him.

"You should watch who you're talking to." Alec stated as he got into my face.

"Or what Katniss? You're gonna shoot me? Please, I bet you don't even know how to use that bow and quiver you have."

"Oh really? You think you're so tough?"

"Yeah bitch I know I'm the fuck tough! And if you wanna come say shit, we can fight right the fuck now!" I threaten getting closer in his face.

"You're not worth my time." He scoffs

"Really, now?"

I get closer to his face. I could hear is heart beating faster. I could see it on his face that he wanted me to kiss him right now. I back him into the poll that was there and grab his shirt and leaned in.

Or so he thought...

I leaned in and just as I was about to kiss him, I laughed in his face and let him go. Well, not until I stole his bow.

"So i'm not worth your time but yet, you were about to kiss me? You gotta get your priorities straight man."

"I wasn't going to kiss you!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"So if you weren't going to kiss me, then what made you so hung up that you couldn't even notice your precious bow is gone."

"No it's no-" He checked where he usually keeps his bow and it wasn't there. I pulled the bow out from behind my back.

"You bitch!"

"Wow, I didn't know shadowhunters used such profound language." I mock.

"Give me my bow back!"

"Yeah totally. After I show you how to use it. Now to more pressing matters, Clary, what you saw here today, you can't tell another soul."

"I just want to go home."

"Home isn't home anymore. I need you to come with us." Jace said to her.

"No! I need to see my mom."

"That isn't the best idea right now-"

"I don't care!" Clary said cutting Izzy off.

"Just all of you, leave me alone!" She says as she storms off.

"I'll go get her." I ran out and chased after her. I came outside to see her calling for a cab.

"Clary!" I scream after her.

"What?"

"You can't leave. We need you." I walk up to her.