Chapter 2

Calum's P.O.V

Michael, Ashton, Luke and I are on our way to the airport to pick up Michael's sister and her best friend.

At the airports parking lot some minutes later.

"We are here!" I said.

No answer. I look at the boys in the backseat and they are all asleep with there headphones in, well this is going to be fun.

I paused the music and turned the volume up, now i just need to make a group chat I type in WAKE UP! and send.

One.....two.....three...

"AAAAAHHHHH" All the boys screamed.

"What the heck did you do that for?" Michael asked.

"Yeah why?" Luke said.

"Because we have arrived at the airport and you were asleep and because I could" I answered.

"You're mean!" Luke pouted.

"No I'm not and come on we gotta go they are probably wondering where we are" I said.

Eleanor's P.O.V

I wonder where they are.....

Calum's P.O.V

The boys and I are walking towards the airport and when we got there we walked inside.

"Alright we're here now the only problem is that we don't know how they look so what should we do?" Luke asked.

"Well she is Michaels twin so she probably look at least a little like him" Ashton said.

"I hope she doesn't look to much like him" I whispered to what I thought was Luke's ear. Until Michael called me IDIOT and slapped the back of my head.

Eleanor's P.O.V

Nadie and I walked back inside.

- Look! There they are! Nadie said.

- Yeah, come one!

I walked up to Michael and tapped his shoulder.

Calum's P.O.V

Someone came up to Michael and tapped his shoulder. He turned around, behind him stood a cute girl but, wait she looks exactly like Michael or at least a little bit like him.
Michael turned around.

- Sorry I cant take a picture right now I am waiting for someone.

Face palm.

- Michael that is obviously your sister, I said.

Michaels P.O.V

- Eleanor OMG, I have missed you so much! I kind of screamed as I rushed over to her and gave her a BIG hug.

- I have missed you too! She said.

-Who is your friend? I asked her and looked at her tall blond friend.

- Oh yeah this is Nadie, my best friend, Eleanor explained with a smile that kind of gave me the feeling that she is going to kill Batman.

- Hi Nadie I am Michael, Eleanor's brother, I said sticking my hand out for her to shake.

- Hi Michael I am Nadie and Eleanor have already said who I am, Nadie said shaking my hand.

- So who are your friends? Eleanor peeked in.

- Right, this is Calum, Luke and Ashton, I said pointing at them.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that it has taken so long time!
But have had so much homework lately and I haven't had any time to update but I am going to try to get the next chapter ready as soon as possible.

/Agnes