Swing Tree (Chapter 15)

Resuming in Luna’s POV

“hehehehehehe”

“Luna I really don’t understand how you get so much joy out of swinging”

“This is a lot better than my original Friday night plans!

“True”

Ok I think that enough swinging, I jumped off of the swing and landed safely heh

“The party should start in about twenty minutes so do you want me to give you a tour of the house?”

“Yeah sounds good”

I took Kai’s hand again, and we started to walk

“As you know this is our library.Down the hall is our indoor pool and steam room”

“Wait up, you not only have an indoor greenhouse/ library AND an indoor pool?!”

“Yeah… now on to the rest of the tour!”

The past 10 minutes I spent showing Kai around my house as we kept progressing I felt embarrassed by how big my house is and what we use it for…

“And that’s half of the house”

“Half?! Seriously Luna, how much money did your parents spend on this house?!”

“A lot…”

“No kidding, well it’s almost 6, so we should go meet up with your family”

“yeah lets go” We walked back to the main area and I saw my family and some other people I wonder who they are.

“There you two are, now we can start” My father spoke as the people walked up to Kai and I

“I'm Daniel Woods and here is my wife Lyra, and my two boys William and West”

Daniel was tall maybe 6'4 with a generic haircut with platinum blonde hair with blue eyes, his wife Lyra looked to be about 5'9 she is a ginger alright with her red hair and blue eyes. Kai gave me a nudge then I snapped out of my over analyzing

“Oh sorry! My name is Luna and this is my friend Kai”

We walked into the dinning room and my mother and sister started to question Kai, I kinda feel sorry for him there is no saving him now. I paid most of my attention to the woods family well the 2 boys to be exact.

Something about them gives me an unsettling feeling. The taller one had dyed his hair a lime green colour, he looks like a highlighter. He also has his ears pierced kinda like Kai but both of his ears are pierced, and they are diamonds and not gold rings.

I turned my attention to the smaller one maybe he is about 6'1 and his brother is only a few inches taller. Unlike his brother he sticked to his natural hair with the platinum blonde hair it was messy though.

For first impressions so far, I am not impressed.

The highlighter boy made his way to me I guess he caught my stare.

“I’m West, how about we talk somewhere more private?”

His voice was deep and I felt very uncomfortable I guess the blonde boy is William. I couldn't say no because it would seem rude and I didn't want another lecture from my mother, so I nodded in agreement. I led him to the spare office and I heard him shut the door… Please not be what I think it is.

Authors note : Thanks for reading this chapter, till next time!

For any confusion on the ear rings here,

Kai :

West :

West :

Hopefully that cleared it up