Presentation Day (Chapter 18)

Letter to address the concern of the “RCA” Reaper Containment Act, we have taken in to account and I will still be proceeding with my team and I.

I have no means to hold my plans or adjust them for “minor” concerns.

Adieu

Ozros God of law and order

Head of Schooling and Race studies,order.

“Luna?”

“Oh sorry Luke, I was just reading the rest of the report and response.”

“It's no problem now class is about to start,you ready for the presentation?”

“Yup!”

Luke went to sit down and we waited for our turn to present. I am honestly terrified of presenting in front of everyone, but it for our grades so I guess that's more important.

“Luna and Luke, you're up”

Ok stick to the plan, Luke starts the presentation, then I start after he is done the first few sentences.

“Our history project Luna and I chose is The Reaper Containment Act, 135 years ago the God Ozros put an Act into power that would suppress 30% of their power.”

Okay now it's my turn.

“This would mean that the Reapers that still are put under this act, are be constantly put under a strain and some common symptoms would be,

fatigue, heightened awareness, heightened emotions.”

Luke take it from here, I feel like i'm going to panic, deep breaths.

“Yes exactly, considering all the risks this had,why would Ozors want to ignore all warnings and go through with it?”

Wait this wasn't part of the plan, Luke why are you puting something personal in this? I know it a touchy subject but saying that about aGod can you in trouble.

“Mr.Redfang, please step outside and Miss Blossom, just go sit back down, everyone else, finish your ELA workbook”

I knew this was going to happen, hopefully Luke won't get in too much trouble. After class I'm going to see what happened to him. Hopefully his punishment isn't too bad.

(3 hours later)

Now that it's lunch I need to go eat before I kill someone, maybe I should have ate this morning… well can't change that. Mmmmm Fries, wait was there something I had to do? Oh yeah, gotta check on Luke…

Or I could eat more fries. I'll eat them on the way Luke is more important.

The detention room shouldn't be too far from here, I wonder what they did with him.

“OH GOD LUKE WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!”

Authors note: sorry its short, but anyway thanks for reading and ill cya guys next week!