"Author's Note"

***

Hi everyone!

So this is my second story. I hope you'll like it. This story suddenly pop up in my mind because of my first story. Masyadong mabigat ang unang kwento ko eh kaya kailangan kong masulat ng magaan na kwento. Lately, I'm quietly suffering stress and it's affect my on going stories that's why I ended up on this story.

Aja aja hwaiting!

I loved to thank you in advance for viewing, reading, and patiently waiting for my updates. I hope you stick until the end of this story. Try niyo pong basahin libre lang walang bayad hahaa.

If you have time or if you liked this one you can vote and comment your thoughts about this story freely.

Sorry for the imprecations. This story contains themes and languages which may not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

For any violent reactions and suggestions don't hesitate to comment to this story. I would loved to hear your thoughts. Also, my story is still under the process of polishing so don't be surprised if you'll see a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and other stuff. Thank you...

Note:

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the name of persons, living or death, characters, places, and actual events are fictitious, purely coincident, and only a product of author's imagination. Sa madaling salita ito po ay gawa gawa lang. Thank you.

Opo imbentor ako.

Reminders!

2 rules must not forgotten;

First, don't dare to claim that this story is yours.

Second, go back to the first rule.

Again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. My pleasure if you'll vote and comment my story.

Komawoyo!