My Bestfriend Found out

Avery's POV:

I went asleep feeling really happy. Heck, I felt so much better than any day of my life. I woke up feeling contented and refreshed. I got up, took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got into a pair of jeggings and a yellow tank top with a hoodie on top and headed to school. I don't usually eat breakfast, so I just grabbed a granola bar and went out the door. 

As I was about to start my journey to school, Leah got ahold of me. "OMG! I'm so sorry! That bitch! Why would she do that?!" she exclaimed. I knew she didn't mean it, she just wanted to cheer me up. I was happy that she was trying so hard.

"Chillax! No need to badmouth her. Sure, I'm still mad and don't wanna see her right now but we shouldn't really talk about her that way. I mean, she's still our friend." I said, a smile gracing my lips. I saw her face relax, but her head snapped up as realization hit her.

"Wait! I know you! You wouldn't just not bad talk someone that did something that major. Something must've happened." she narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously. Dang! She really did know me very well. I mean, what do you expect? We've been best friends since we were, like, in our mothers' wombs! 

"Let's go to a more private place, shall we? I'll tell you everything there." I told her as we rushed to go somewhere private. 

We reached the washroom where no one goes to anymore because they already built a newer one just a few meters away. I quickly told her everything about yesterday. After my story telling time, her eyes got so wide and she squealed really loud, I was sure everyone in school heard her. Yes, she was that loud. 

"OMG! What if Ricky likes you? OMG! Ricky likes my best friend!!! AHHH!!!" she squealed. 

" NO! He doesn't like me, and I don't like him! He just cheered me up and I appreciated it!" I said too quickly as I felt my face heat up.

"Suuure. Whatever you say. But if you didnt like him, why are you so happy, you have a lovey dovey look in your eyes, and also why are you blushing like crazy?" She asked, waggling her eyebrows, and knowiing that she trapped me there.

I was speechless. Did I really like Ricky? I thought I liked Chase? What was going on?