Russia: Tuesday 17th January - 12:37PM

The sounds of gunshots were too much for her to bear. Olga Kerzhakov lay huddled in a ball, tears streaming down her face. The side of her house had been blown to pieces by the missiles, and they had landed on her mum. She was huddled by her, caring for her. She had dragged the bricks of her and taken her to a safe spot. Every now and then she would check the battlefield. It was still raging on, and it looked like it would never stop. Soldiers were dropping like flies, leaving the once glorious field littered with dead bodies.

Ever since The President Of Russia, Vladimir Andyukov, launched those missiles on North Korea Olga's life had been living hell. Her back-garden had been demolished by tanks and she was unable to sleep at night due to gunfire, and now that her bedroom wall had been blown off it would be even harder to get to sleep.

BOOM!

Olga screamed in fear. Gingerly she curled her head around the smashed panes of the window to see what happened. A massive plane had been shot down and landed in some bushes in a burning wreck. The flames roared, sending burning embers to rain on the battlefield. She crouched back down by her mother and pulled the bandages out from the first aid kit. She wrapped her up as quick as she could to stop the blood.

BOOM!

Olga was scared again, but this time she should've been even more scared.

Crack

Crack

Suddenly the ceiling gave way, and came crashing down onto Olga and her mother. It shattered into pieces, piercing their skin. A massive cloud of dust erupted, making it extremely hard to breathe. They coughed and spluttered, but it wasn't enough to save them.

Crack

A massive bit of ceiling fell on them, crushing their bodies further. There was no way that they could survive this.

More fell, sending drops of red blood to pour over the battlefield like rain.