Texas, America : Tuesday 17th January 15:12

They said the war wasn't that bad, but John Baines knew it was.

The 22 year old had seen the newspapers, seen the news on TV. The whole world was involved, with countries splitting into two sides. America had sided with Russia, but a small portion of America were still siding with Asia.

It was horrible, it was nearly impossible to exit your house without getting shot. Luckily for John this wasn't the case. He was staying in the safest place in the whole of America: Fort 1357.

It was almost impossible to break in. The walls were lined with machine-gun turrets with motion-sensor cameras built in.

The reason it was so secure? It was where they created and tested the weapons used during the battles, and it was also where the President of America lived, since the White House was obliterated during North Korea's missile attack.

John had no idea how he had got in. He seemed to walk straight past the guards and into a room. It was the safest place in the whole of America, surely there was no way anyone could break in.

Right?

He heard gunfire from outside the building. He grabbed his gun, checked for ammo and ran to the roof.

As he got up there he saw who it was. It was North Korean soldiers trying to break in. They were armed with shotguns and AK47s. The Americans rushed out, slaughtering the Koreans. John felt vulnerable, since he was on the roof: one shot and he could fall. He fired, hitting a couple of Koreans and sending them down. "Chopper! Take down the chopper!" Sgt Peters barked from the other side of the roof. The sniper-squad rushed in, taking out the pilots. The chopper went down, and exploded into flames on top of the Koreans.

That was it. They had surely won this battle. There was no Koreans left.

Suddenly more appeared from the bushes, shooting down the Americans on the roof. Then more came from the other direction, killing more soldiers. They hit back, throwing grenades at them. They exploded, causing mass destruction to the ground and their numbers. This time they were sure there were no enemy soldiers left.

"Come in, Sergeant Peters, come in." blasted Peters' radio.

"We need you, Baines, Drayson and the sniper squad to board the chopper and to fly over to Fort 7239, there's an invasion going on and they are getting outnumbered" Cpt Williams explained.

"Got it" Peters said as they boarded the chopper.