death 5

Third person P.O.V.

The coroner's office was cold and bleak. The coroner Mr Jacobs looked over the remains of the sheriff miffed. It appears as if he was mauled by a bear or something, but that couldn't be possible because there wasn't any bears in this region and he was found in his home with no signs of animal prints or markings.

The metal doors push open behind him and a man with a scar running along his face steps in.

"Who are you? You can't be in here." Jacob said sternly.

The man doesn't bat an eye at him and simply pulls out his badge.

"I'm with a special unit tracking a murder that I believe is in this town."

Jacob is distrusting a human couldn't have possibly done all of this to the sheriff, but with no leads on what could have been the culprit he nods and steps aside showing the body to the stranger.

The stranger walks over and does a once over. Shaking his head as his suspicions where true.

"Theres a monster in the town coroner if I was you I'd get out of town." He gruffly says before leaving.

A cold sweat breaks out over Jacob. What the hell is going on in the town?...

****

Donavan P.O.V.

An abandon house on the edge of town was really convenient.

After a ride through the town I found it was mostly closed off from the rest of the world the people here seem to live in the older ways.

Pfttt... that's fine with me. Grabbing a 'snack' before going to my temporary home I feel the need to stretch my legs a bit.

Walking down a barren road I take in all the scents and auras around the area.

After awhile I think its about time I head back, but before I could turn around I'm hit with power that makes me stumble a bit.

Grinning this could be intersting.

Following the trail a few miles I end up in a grave yard. What the hell?
Hearing a gasp I look over to see a boy sitting under a tree with a horrified expression.

Confused because he's not starring at me but the space in front of him I move closer curiously. A stick snaps loudly underneath my combat boots making me internally cringe.

So much for being a murderous demon.

The kid freezes and mumbles something under his breath.
He slowly turns he's head in my direction finally giving me a good look at his face.

Hazle eyes peak at me under blonde hair in a mixture of fear and awe.
Shaking off the shock I realize that this kid is the source of the strong magical energy.

Smiling devilishly I approach him. That seemed to snap him out of his daze to have him quickly scooting back on his butt. Snorting I raised an eyebrow, like is that all?

He seems to be debating something with himself and the next thing I know I'm hit with a bunch of fucking water.
Growling I swipe the water back with my hair to see that little shit sprinting away.

So he thinks he can outrun a demon does he.

In a blink of an eye I'm in front of the boy as he stumbles into my chest.
Hmm he's a lot softer then he looks...

Backing away he clear his throat "Who the hell are you?" he attempts to sound tough, though he failed as his whole being trembled slightly.

Aggravation has me narrowing my eyes down at the small boy.

"Isn't that something you ask someone before drowning them in water?"

"I-I umm sorry?"

Great he seems like a real peach.

"So umm .... "

"What is it? Spit it out!"

"Okay lets get one thing straight, you can't talk to me like that no matter how good looking you are!" he straightens his back and points at me sassily.

where did all that fear go?

Laughing gruffly at his red face. This might be more fun then I thought.

****

Being hella slow on updates >~<

Had the sudden urge to watch bleach and I've been bingeing on Netflix... Lol