Prologue

Jurina Matsui was born different.

From the outside, she was a girl with shoulder-length black hair, a bit boyish by the way she dressed and behaved, but nevertheless an 18-year-old Japanese girl. However, there was one aspect of her that differenced her from other girls drastically. It wasn't that she always found herself more attracted to girls than boys and this from an early age it was something else that made her very different from the other girls of her age.

Physically, Jurina wasn't completely a girl. It wasn't something you could discover just by simply looking at her in her daily life. No, it was something that could only be understood once she removed her clothes fully, away from prying eyes. That's when her difference became evident. Jurina Matsui was a girl but was granted with a specific physical attribute that normally belonged to the opposite gender.

Jurina Matsui didn't like being different, especially at an age and in a society in which blending in was the wisest and expected thing to do. Being socially or mentally different from the norm was already a good reason to be cast aside. Jurina's physical difference was just the icing on the cake.

Very few people knew of her difference, as it was definitely not something she felt like advertising. When she let out the truth to her high school best friend, Mayu Watanabe, it was mostly because she desperately needed to share her burden with someone else. The fear to be rejected was well present when she admitted in a small trembling voice what she was. Unexpectedly, she didn't get the reaction she legitimately feared. Her friend was nothing but understanding and – even though Jurina could tell Mayu couldn't grasp entirely why she was different from other girls – she made her feel accepted.

A few years passed and when Jurina reached the age of 21, she moved to Tokyo to live with her roommate, her high school best friend Mayu Watanabe who had never left her side during all these years. Life was easier in college, but Jurina still was very cautious when it came to her physical difference. Her classmates knew nothing of it, and she was very careful with the friendships she created. Jurina did date a few girls tentatively, but all her relationships never managed to go any further than a few kisses.

After all this time, Jurina still was afraid of being rejected for who she was and couldn't find the courage in her to admit the truth when she grew closer to a girl. That's why all her romantic relationships ended the same way, with her reluctantly breaking up with the poor, confused girl who had no idea what she had done wrong.

Her incapacity to have a love life was terribly frustrating to Jurina, which led her one evening – after a few drinks – to a drastic decision. Mayu had accepted her for who she was and was nothing but a trusted and caring friend. However, the idea a girl could accept her fully for who she was, and accept to date her despite her difference, was still unconceivable to Jurina.

Using the services of that kind of women had never been on Jurina's mind before, but maybe the alcohol had influenced her senses too much that evening for her to make that call.

Not only was Jurina getting desperate of having a love life, she had trouble dealing with the physical changes her body was going through. Tonight, she wasn't looking for a shoulder to lean on, or a nice and casual conversation with a friend. No, she was looking for something more basic and rawer. Someone who could help her release all her pent-up sexual frustration.

She found that help in the form of a girl named Nana. Even though she had alcohol in her system, Jurina was definitely not drunk when the older girl crossed the front door of the apartment she shared with Mayu. The latter, after knowing and surprisingly encouraging her to pursue with her plans, had left the apartment an hour ago, kindly giving her the space and intimacy she needed for the night.