Chapter 2

Sakura and Shika decided to stay at a hotel in Suna for the night. They rented a room with 2 beds and 1 bathroom.

The next day Sakura woke up at the crack of dawn, 5:00.
She looked over at Shikamaru who was starting to wake up too. They had trained themselves to wake up at the same time. So Sakura took a shower first and put her Anbu uniform on with her weapons and mask. While Shikamaru took the next shower and did thesame as Sakura. They left a tip on the bed before heading out to the Kazekage's office. They decided to walk through the village to the Kazekage. They heard the same rumors as always.
"Kazekage." Sakura and Shikamaru greeted as they saw him outside the office.
"Hello. Are you here to say goodbye?" He asked.
"Yes, we will check if the ninjas came back then head out if we find nothing." Shikamaru answered. Garra nodded and held out 2 bags to them.
"Thank you Garra. We'll see you soon." Sakura said and gave him a hug. Shikamaru hugged Garra as well and took the bags.
"Lets go see if we have anyone to freak out!" Sakura whispered excitedly causing Shikamaru shivered at what she had said.
When they had arrived at the scene they cleaned up yesterday there were no ninjas with in perimeter. So they headed back to Konoha.

"Hey Kotetzu! Look!" The guard at the gate pointed to 3 ninjas walking to the gate. One had long silver hair, the other had bright blonde hair , and the other had raven haired and was hand cuffed.
"No way! Izumo do you see who they are?" Kotetzu asked Izumo the other guard.
"Kakshi? Naruto? And Sasuke?" Izumo answered and Kotetzu shook his head.
"Hey guys, were back." Kakashi said as he stopped at the post.
"Hey! We should go see Sakura-chan and get some Ramen!!" Naruto yelled.
"Uh-wai-no!" Izumo yelled causing Kotetzu to jab him in the ribs by the elbow. The three guys looked suspiciously at Kotetzu and Izumo.
"He means you should go report to Tsunade first." Kotetzu explained.
"Yah! Sakura is out of town anyway but she'll be back this afternoon!" Izumo added causing Kotetzu to smack his head.
"Um.. sure! We'll see you guys!" Naruto yelled and ran off with Sasuke being dragged behind him to the Hokage office.
"Hey GRANDMA! We got him!" Naruto yelled as he kicked the door open.
"Naruto!" Tsunade yelled. She looked up to find Sasuke in front of her with Naruto and Kakashi.
"Hello Sasuke. Welcome back." Tsunade said calmly at him.
"Hey baa-chan, where is Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked Tsunade.
"Well-uh-she's at a mission." Tsunade answered and smiled awkwardly. Minutes later an Anbu with black hair jumped in from the window but was pulled back down. Then another Anbu appeared and jumped next to Tsunade.
"Blossom!" Tsunade yelled annoyingly.
"What. He's alive." Sakura said and shrugged.
"Shadow! Get in here!" Tsunade yelled and an Anbu jumped in from the window. Kakashi eyed the Anbu with dragon mask suspicously.
"What is the dragon rank?" Kakashi asked Tsunade.
"Its a rank that only 2 people could reach." Tsunade answered.
Shikamaru and Sakura stood next to Tsunade.
"The clean up was a success. There is no trace of us being there." Sakura reported.
"Yes, and the Kazekage has handled the rouge ninjas." Shikamaru added.
"That voice?" Sasuke whispered causing everyone to look at him except for Sakura.
"What is it Sasuke?" Naruto asked.
"Who are you!" Sasuke yelled at Sakura. She looked at Sasuke with her Dragon mask on and disappeared with a swirl of cherry blossom. She left behind 3 cherry blossom petals.
"Cherry Blossom?" Sasuke said and bent down to them.
"I wouldn't touch them if I were you." Shikamaru said and left with a swirl of leaves. He also left behind 3 leaves next to the cherry blossom. Sasuke shrugged and picked up a blossom.
"Ahh!" He yelled and dropped the petal. He looked at his hand which now had multiple cuts on them.
"The cherry blossom petals that was left behind by her are deadly. You are lucky she din't leave poison blossoms." Tsunade chuckled.
"What?" Kakashi asked.
"Ask Minato later, but I wouldn't touch the leaves either. Now get out!" Taunade yelled. The three nodded and left hurriedly.

Follow and Vote!