Chapter 8

After a few minutes the ninja started shaking.
"Stop! Stop! Your lying!" He yelled.
"Oh really? Then who's this on the table?" Sakura asked him. The man looked at the table and saw a wowen with light brown hair with blood coming out of her eyes.
"Dont you remember doing that?" Sakura's voice echoed in his head. The man looked up but Sakura wasnt there anymore.
"You do dont you?" Sakura said once more.
"No! I didnt do that!" The ninja yelled.
"Sure you did! Do remember going in your kid's room that night too?" Sakura's voice said. Then the background changed. He was in a room with blue and red walls. A man enetered the room and stared at a bed that had a small lump. Under the comforters was a child about the age of 7.
"Do you remember this?" Sakura asked. The man only shook his head.
"Thats my Benny!" He yelled. He walked towards the bed with the man that looked like him. The ninja stared at the man, he noticed this man had a knife.
"Stop this! No! You can't kill him!" The ninja yelled. He tried grabbing the knife from the man but he only went pass him.
"No! This- This isn't real!" The ninja yelled.
"Isn't it?" Sakura answered. Then the man had brought up the knife to the boys throat cut cut through it. The little boy's eyes opened wide and stared at the ninja.
"Daddy?" The little boy whispered and died.
"Benny! No! My little Benny!" The man yelled.

Kakashi stared at the man who kept yelling nonesense. Then he stared at Sakura who kept her eyes directly at the man.
"Wondering what she's doing?" Shikamaru asked. He entered the room quietly and stood next to Kakashi.
"This man has been yelling things and saying 'No! My Benny!' And Sakura's just sitting there staring at him in amusement?" Kakashi said confusingly which made Shikamaru let out a small laugh.
"This is her special technique. Only she had mastered this technique. Its the same as Itachi Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan but in her own way." Shikamaru said.
"How did she learn it?" Kakashi asked.
"Itachi himself taught her." He answered.
The room had gone silent and the man stopped screaming.
"What'd you get?" Shikamaru asked.
"His name is Ken Williams. He works for Orochimaru but he's never really met with him or Kabuto. He only gets scrolls sent to his door. He comes from the Land of Waves. They were the one that attacked outside of the Sand Village." Sakura answered.
"How did you find that out?" Kakashi asked.
"I did as he said. I tortured him till he talked." Sakura answered plainly and left the room.
"She really did change over the years." Kakashi mumbled.
"A lot happens when you leave for 3 years." Shikamaru said and left the room as well. Kakashi nodded and looked at the man called Ken Williams. He was passed out but tears were still rolling doen his eyes.
"How cruel." Kakashi whispered and left as well.

The next day Sakura and Shikamaru reported to the Hokage tower in their uniform. Shikamaru arrived first and stayed at the ledge.
"Hello Shadow." Tsunade greeted.
"Hello" Shikamaru said but didnt finish his greeting because someone had pulled him down.
"Hey Tsunade." Sakura greeted and hopped down from the ledge.
"Blossom!" Tsunade yelled in shock. Shikamaru appeared seconds later.
"Everytime!" He yelled and jumped down as well.
"How was the mission?" Tsunade asked.
"It was fine. We left 2 ninjas alive and sent them to the interogation room last night. And we sent Kotetsu to bring in the villagers to the hospital." Shikamaru reported.
"Here's a file on what I got from the ninja." Sakura handed Tsunade a brown file labeled CONFIDENTIAL.
Tsunade looked through the file, then the door opened.
"Baa-chan!" Naruto yelled from the door, Sasuke and Kakashi behind him.
"Yes Naruto?" Tsunade answered withough looking up.
"Oh! Sakura your back already!" Naruto said. Sakura only nodded.
"If you need anything else Tsunade call the Interogation office. Shadow and I will be there with the 2 ninjas." Sakura announced and left.
"Wait! Can we come?" Sasuke asked.
"Sorry. The Interogation Office is only for Anbus." Tsunade said.
"I dont think you wanna see her with the ninja either way. What she does is scary." Kakashi said quietly. Tsunade looked up from the paper to Kakashi.
"You saw her do it?" Tsunade asked and Kakshi nodded.
"I know it's scary. I've seen it once and I never want to see it again. Did you see what the victim saw?" Tsunade asked.
"No, but I saw the state he was in before and after her technique. The things he was yelling was scary even just hearing it." Kakashi said and shivered.
"What are you guys talking about?" Naruto asked curiously.
"Nothing." They answered.
"Why dont you go train. Missions dont come in at this time of the month." Tsunade said.
"Why not?" Sasuke asked.
"Because the Anbu Try-Outs are coming up. Every village that has someone wanting to be an Anbu is preparing so we dont answer any missions unless A-ranked." Tsunade answered. The 3 guys left and walked towards the Team 7 training grounds.