Chapter 0

That night when Rena and Jurina were reunited, Akane watched over the whole thing. Using the blood ruby, she was able to use its powers to reawaken Jurina and Rena's suppressed memories.

After their screams went silent, she jumped down and walked to where they both laid unconscious. She smirked seeing them holding hands, tears stained on their cheeks.

"I knew it. I finally found you both."

She picked them both up, carrying them away from the area.

As she carried them, Jurina's mind was sent back all the way to her infant years. Clear visions of the day she was born played through her mind.

Mother... Father... Rena... my sister...

She could hear herself crying as the hunters suddenly ambushed them. She saw her father staked by hunters and her sister dragged away.

"Jurina! I'll come back for you! I swear!"

While still injured, her mother carried her out deep into the forest to hide her from the hunters. She covered her baby in a scarlet velvet blanket.

"Don't worry, Jurina. Rena will find you again. I'm sure she will."

Baby Jurina cried and cried for hours, alone and scared in the darkness of the forest...

"Hey, do you hear something?"

"What?"

Two figures in black robes walked to the bush where baby Jurina was. A young woman with boyish hair pushed away the leaves and found the baby vampire crying.

"Aww~ look, it's a baby! Oh, come 'ere, come 'ere," the girl picked up the baby, cradling it, "Sh sh sh, don't cry, poor little thing~ What are you doing out here all alone?"

Jurina looked at her with wide eyes, her red irises making her vampire nature apparent to the other woman who had long hair.

"Sae, that's a vampire!"

"Eh?! Really?"

"No doubt about it. Those eyes..."

Chomp!

Sae then yelped as the baby bit her finger, her sharp fangs sinking into her skin.

"Ow, ow, ow! Sayaka, it's biting me!"

"Shh, you're gonna scare it!" Sayaka hissed as the baby started crying again due to Sae's sudden screams. "See what you did?"

"I can't help it! It hurt," the boyish girl whined as she sucked her finger.

Sayaka took the baby from her, gently rocking it in her arms.

"There, there. It's okay," she whispered, smiling kindly at the baby. Jurina immediately calmed down in Sayaka's arms, looking up at her. Her tiny hands reached up to the woman.

"Hehe, I think it likes you."

"Where do you think it's parents are?"

"I don't know. Maybe they were killed by hunters. Or worse..."

"There isn't a note or anything stuck to it," Sayaka spoke, examining the baby. As she was, the blanket wrapped around her fell off. "Uwa!"

"Well, now we can definitely say it's a girl," Sae said.

The baby, not caring it was naked, just looked at the two as they talked.

"Should we keep her?" Sae then asked.

"Huh?!"

"I mean, her parents aren't here and she's all alone. Someone needs to take care of her!"

"Sae, do you have any living idea how to take care of a vampire baby?"

The girl just remained silent, looking back at baby Jurina.

Then she asked, "Do you?"

"Uh.... well, no."

"Come on~ Why can't we, though? It'll be like she's OUR baby!"

"'O-our'..?!" Sayaka blushed a bit.

"Un! Sayaka be the Mama and I'll be the Papa!"

'We're both girls, why are you the Papa?"

"Do you wanna be the Papa?"

"...."

"That's what I thought. Come to Papa, baby~" Sae then took the baby, lifting her up in the air. She then looked down at the blanket, seeing a necklace had also falling off. "Ooh~ looks like you had some pretty jewelry, too."

"Sae, that necklace..!" Sayaka pointed out a name engraved onto the jewelry.

"Jurina"

"Jurina-chan, huh?"

"Jurina-chan~" Sae cooed. "You're such a cute baby~"

Chomp!

"OOOW!!! Sayaka, Jurina's biting again!"

"Sae, stop yelling!"

Then, Jurina just started crying again...

-------------------------