Chapter Four - Saved

"Mike?" .

I stared at him. Why is he here? He isn't supposed to be back for another two weeks. "Who's this?" Dean says. "I'm her father, and who are you?" Mike says, with anger in his voice.

"What's going on?" Sam asked. Out of instinct I ran to the couch and hid Jake under a blanket and went into a POW position in front of Mike. The POW position consist of sitting on my knees with my hands behind my back while looking at the ceiling. Sam and dean looked at me wide eyed. They were so confused. I felt like crying but knew if I did that I would get beaten more.

"Out" Mike spit. Sam and dean gave each other a look and looked at me, then mike. Sam set Jill down, who was terrified. And she ran over and hid behind me. "I'm sorry sir, this is a huge misunderstanding, you've got it all wrong. We came here to investiga-." Dean started but was cut off by mike.

"I don't care why you are here, GET OUT!" Mike screamed. Sam visually jumped. The boys ran around trying to get everything. While they did that, mike walked into the living room and sat in his chair. "Hey, bitch, take the brats out of here. And get me a beer while you are at it." He stated. I nodded and stood up but almost failed. Jill practically dragged me to get Jake. It's pretty sad. I got Jake and took Jill's hand and walked to the stairs.

Since the stairs are near the front door, I saw the boys. Before they left, dean slid a paper into my hand, secretly, and left. I stood and watched them get in the car and drive behind the trees and stop. "Faster you slut!" He yelled. I jumped. And I practically ran up the stairs.

I got into the twins room and layed Jake in Jill's crib. I then picked Jill up and brought her to jacks crib and put her in. "Please no leave sissy, I scared" Jill whispered. "Everything will be okay. You get sleep and when you wake I'll be here okay? I love you." I kissed her head and closed the door.

I stood there for a second to catch my breath. Oh boy. I realized I'm still wearing their shirt. Oh well. "I don't see a beer anywhere!" He yelled to me. I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I got him his beer, opened it and walked into the living room. Just as I went around the corner, I fell to the ground and could feel a black eye forming. I held my hand to my face and realized there was blood. I looked up to see mike standing there with a belt in his hand.

I can never catch a break. "Imma whip you for everything I hate you for. Take off ur shirt." He said. I complied seeing as I would be beaten more. "One for inviting boys to your house." SLAP. "One for being a slut." SLAP. "One for being a burden." SLAP. "One for existing." SLAP.

Some time later....

I woke up on the floor in the living room. He reptile my wrist and whipped me 136 times. He kicked me in the ribs 13 times and punched my head twice. I have a black eye and more broken ribs. And my whole back is bloody. I didn't scream the whole time. I eventually sat up. It took 3 minutes and 47 seconds to sit up.

He went and grabbed his keys and grabbed his jacket and went to the bar. Shit. Karen ended up coming back. She is rarely nice to me. She doesn't usually lay hand on me. She is more verbal. She cleaned my blood up and gave me two pain pills and went to a friends house.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Jake starts crying. Shit. I slowly got up and pulled myself up the stairs. Once I got to the top, I took like five minutes to myself sitting there just catching my breath. I stood up and walked into the twins room. The twins were sleeping, how? I don't even know. I looked at them and they were cuddling each other. Cute.

Jake crying reminded me why I came up here. I struggled, but succeeded in picking him up. I went over to the extra cubbies for a situation like this. I made a bottle for Jake. I had gotten some gummies and cups of juice and put them into jacks crib for them. I changed Jakes diaper and went to Jill's crib. I slid the bars down, and sat on it. I was severely tired. Jake drank his bottle and fell asleep.