Chapter Eight - The Unforgetable

I was at the hospital with Sam, and I had left Jake with Jesse. Noah ended up coming home early so we decided to take the twins home also. They both had a rough night so all three toddlers were sleeping while Jesse was hanging out with Jake on the couch watching tv.

Sam and I just arrived at the hospital and I walked up to the front desk. "Purple Onions" I whispers to the nurse. She looked like a deer in headlights as she stood and said follow me.

We followed her down a long hallway into a room that had a metal door and was locked. She knocked on it and it opened to reveal and FBI agent. Sam and I both felt the need to run until he said "it was your sister that was kidnapped, right?" My sister...? Oh yea, that is what we told the hospital she was. I nodded and he let us in. At least he wasn't here to arrest sam or I.

I walk in with Sam right behind me to see a giant room with computers and bulletin boards and so many officers and agent in here working, trying to find Kayla. The FBI agent led us to the corner to investigate and have a seat. Sam sat first and I followed. He handed us coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been four hours since we got here, and Sam and I have been doing everything we can to help. My phone started to ring in my pocket so I took t out and saw that it was an unknown number. Thinking it's Jesse, I walked out of the room and answered it. "Yea, what's up?" I asked. "Hiya dean." Said meg.

Kayla POV

I woke up feeling really cold. It was really dark. Maybe the nurse left a window open. Until it all came back. A nurse injected my iv with clear stuff after locking the door. And his eyes. They were... were.... black....

I started to freak out, but I couldn't move. They're restrains on my head, arms, wrists, torso, upper legs, knees, and ankles. I was strapped down tight. Not able to move.

I looked around with my eyes, not being able to move my head. With my being claustrophobic and all, I started to freak out from a tight space. I started crying, while also trying to wiggle my way out. Then someone walked in.

The nurse from the hospital walked in with a girl behind him. The girl was smiling and the nurse looked mad. The nurse stepped over to the side, next to the door, and the girl walked up next to the table I was strapped to. "You comfy?" She asked. "The names meg. You won't get hurt as long as you cooperate. As you can see, your wearing ur hearing aids. As soon as you stop listening thy are gone. And worse will happen." She exclaimed.

She pointed over to the guy, "that is Mark. He is the nurse from the hospital as you can see. We won't hurt you unless you try to escape." She explained. I was started to feel my chest closing because of me not being able to move. She noticed that and looked like she would ounce on me if I friend to escape.

"What are you doing. Are you trying to escape?" She asked. I shook my head no as my breathing was going haywire now. "I'm claustrophobic......" I whispered quietly. She nodded. "Try anything and I will kill you. Mark, undo her restraints. Then lock the door." She said as she walked to get something.

He came over and he reached over to untie them, and I visibly flinched, not wanting to. He noticed that and he looked confused. Then he went back to work untying and looking serious.

While he untied me, I didn't move at all, I just lay there. After he finished that last restraint he walked back over to the door and locked it. "You may move now." He said. I slowly made my way into a sitting position, brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

He watched me closely. Then meg came back into the room. She has a phone, and a glass of water with her. "When I was human, I was claustrophobic as well. drink this, it helps. And when I make a phone call, don't talk until I say, okay?" She said. I nodded and she handed the water to me. I drank it slowly and watched as she walked back to the middle of the room.

She dialed the number and put the phone up to her ear. She smiled and said "hiya dean." Into the phone. Is that the dean I know? "I think you know. I have your sister." She paused as she listened to his response. "Oh she is very well your sister, and I will do as I please to her." She said evilly.

"Oh she's fineeeeee." She said into the phone. I started crying again, remembering not to say a thing. She walked over to the phone and said "say something so he knows ur alive." As she stared me down. "De-Dean, I'm ok-okay. I'm just sc-scared." I said into the phone, starting to cry. "I'll find you baby girl, I promise. I'm coming. Jakes fine I'm coming hun." She hurriedly said into the phone.

She took it away and took it off speaker. "I'll see you in one hour dean. You know where to meet me." She said, and hung up. She walked over. "I'm sorry, I know how hard that was for you. I know I told dean that I was going to hurt you, but I'm not. I just want him scared so he will come get you. You will be okay, I promise. Do you need anything?" She asked, in a genuine tone. I shook my head no.

She nodded and walked away. I set the glass down and a chill went up my spine, suddenly remembering how cold I was. I started shivering and the nurse, Mark noticed. He walked over, took off his giant jacket, and put it around me. I was like so small in it. She is sick a big guy and I'm such a small girl. I thanked him with a nod as he walked back over to his spot.

I wrapped the jacket around me more, taking in the heat. Meg came back into the room. "How are you doing sweetheart? I know your scared but I'll help you if you need it okay?" I nodded. My back hurt but I didn't say anything. "Is ur back bothering you?" She asked.

I started to freak out. "I saw on ur face, that you are in pain." I calmed a bit. She went over to Mark and whispered something. She came back over and helped me lay on my side, so my back was facing her. I put the jacket on, so I was warm and it wasn't touching my back.

She took off the bandage, cleaned my back, and re-bandaged it with a new bandage. I lay on my back again. "Listen, I have to do somethin, when it gets closer, so he freaks out and it scared him. I will make sure you don't feel any pain though okay?" She asked. I was hesitant but nodded.

She covered Marks jacket so it was over my hole body and put a shot into my iv, that I just realized I had. "Your fine, I promise." She said as I blacked out again.

Deans POV

I stormed into the room again, grabbed sam, and walked out. On the way to the car, I didn't say a word, but I was pissed. We got to the car, got In and we left. "Where are we going?" Sam asked gently. "MEG TOOK KAYLA!" I yelled slamming my fist into the wheel. "Sorry baby" I whispered to the car.

"We're going to get her. We will be there in 15 minutes." I said to sam and he just nodded.

I HAD IT FINISHED AND NOW THE REST IS GONE!!!! I'll rewrite it in the next chapter. For now, a cliffhanger. Any ideas for this book or a new one is welcome. Thanks you for reading. BYEEE!!