The Past (Cameron)

"CAMERON DALLAS WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted.

"Haha, it's cool, he'll be fine." He laughed away.

"CAMERON HE WILL NOT BE FINE, THE KID IS NEARLY DEAD!"

"What the hell did you expect me to do?"

"I expected a fair fight!" I yelled.

"Yell at me one more time, and I swear to god I will beat you to a bloody pulse." Cameron said while gripping my wrists tight.

"Let go of me asshole. You wouldn't hit me if your life depended on it."

"You wanna bet on that?" He said clearly being serious.

"I have no money lmao.."

He slapped me across my face. I knew it left a mark, because his hands are big and it was a loud "smack." I turned around in shock and walked away fast onto the backroad street. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I answered the call, it was Cameron.

"Lia, what the fuck do I do with the body? He's out cold. He's dead."

"That's your responsibility, you killed him, not me. Also, delete my number, I would love to have nothing to do with you."

"Lia, I was mad, I-"

I clicked the phone call and kept walking. I've been walking for at least and hour now and a car slowly pulls up next to me with a blonde/brown, hazel eyed, beautiful smiled guy. (If that makes sense..)

"Need a ride to where ever your going babe?"

"No, I'm fine." Oh my gosh he was so perfect. His face was perfectly chiseled. His dimples were long and deep. I kept walking and he kept driving next to me.

"What's your name?" He said.

"Lia."

"Well, Lia, listen to me." The car and I both stopped. "I know you think I'm hot, and I think the same for you. I'm not here to pick you up and rape you, or kill you. It's almost night time, and I wanna get you to where your going before that happens." At this time I feel as if someone's coming up behind me and I turn around and I see Cameron from a distance.

"Oh my gosh let me in!" I said

"Why are you panicking?" He said

"My ex boyfriend found me!"

"WHAT DO I DO?"

"Either drive, or go fight him yourself." I say and flash a smile.

Both of us get out and the guy charges at Cam. Cameron is on the ground and all I see from a distance is the guys arm going up and down on Cameron's face. The guy gets up and Cameron slowly progresses behind him. Their both screaming and yelling at each other and the guy comes walking back to his car and Cameron yells "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS WILKINSON!"

We both get in the car, I say "What's your name?"

I don't know, I guess the way we looked each other in the eyes ignited something inside of him because he sat up in his seat, passionately started to make out with me and got on top of me, pressing the seat flat. He grinded into me deepening the kiss. He moved to my neck and left a hickey. He broke the kiss apart and looked me in the eyes. "My name is Sammy Wilkinson, but to you, it's Daddy." He said with a smirk. "Your mine now." He finished off by getting back in his seat and driving off.