AHHH

Dark walked down the hall , the guards closely following behind . They didn't have to hold onto him . He had gotten extremely frail and skinny that if he ran he'd probably fall . Yes , he had killed a post man . Why ? Because when he was with Wilford he felt slightly safe . But when he returned home everything just seemed scary to him , what was he without him? Nothing. So when the post man came to deliver a package and got to close he desided to defend himself with Wilfords knife . He knows he won't survive here . After not eating for a while thanks to his constant nerves you could see his ribs , larger bags under his eyes then ever . And he's stuck in this filled with tall muscular men that could flick him and he'd probably cry . The guards opened the cell and watched him walk in .

Darks pov
I quickly sat on the bottom bunk of one of the bunk beds , curling up and hugging my knees . The three other guys where sat in bed too but I just ignored them all . However I heard shuffling above me , suddenly a hand dropped down near my face  so as am instinct I SCREAMED . All of them shot  up , the guy on the top of my bunk falling out of bed "FUCKING HELL KID WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ?!" one of them yelled at me. The guy who had fell off the bunk stood up but was still facing the other two men " calm down dudes. You know fresh meat always freak the hell out in this place. "  fresh meat? I shiver slightly , the other men nod  " I suppose your right M. .."  M seems to be a nickname . They're all very big to be honest , especially M . Very deep voices and a heavy build , however I think that helps around here . "Anyway...what's your name?" He turned around and bent down a little . Oh god I wish he didn't . The fuzzy pink hair , unkept and floofy,  the stubble wrapped around his jawline and that pink moustache . That's why he's M , moustache.  When he realised his face seemed to be suprised , until it turned into a grin . " you remember when I told you about my husband ?" he turned to the others , who nodded . I yelped when he grabbed my wrists and yanked me out of bed " guess who decided to pay his hubby a visit!" They tilted their heads to the side " that's the guy ? Jeez M , you banged that ?You look like your crushing his wrists just by holding them !" I looked down instantly as they snicker . " yeah yeah . Well he is one of those demon fuckers,  he's basically made to be split in half . The best thing I like about them is the fact that they heal. You get me?" I did. They didn't "it's like fucking  a virgin every time...jeez look at me . It's only been like 5 minutes and I'm already talking 'bout fuckin. "  he sat down and practically dragged me onto his lap " how have you been sweetheart?  You've really...lost weight..." he scanned me and frowned " you ever heard of something called food? It looks like they had to get your jumpsuit from the childsection! " I just look at him and blink. He's actually here , I'm sat on him. Although he does look much tougher and bigger then last time I saw him but it's still HIM . I only snapped out my daze when I heard my zipper being pulled down " jeez you don't talk much...wow. " I flinch and whimper once he strokes my ribs  " check this out guys . He looks like a skeleton or somthin. " after turning me around they laugh " I wouldn't drop the soap if I where you kid. M will actually break your spine. " I gulp before finally speaking " b-but won't the guards stop him. .."  laughter once again . " wow your voice has gotten high pitched.  And no. Like everyone is scared of me and so are you . You're already my bitch " I whine a little " M let the poor fucker sleep . He's probably scared shitless already "  now that's the truth .

The first chapter . I hope you guys like it ☺☺☺