wink

Darks pov
I was spending the day with Mark since Wilford was out getting a job . I would've rather stayed inside and hid under the blankets until my husband came back to give me hugs but Mark dragged me out anyway . We where at the mall , just looking around really . Until he spotted a shop.  " hey...maybe you should go to that one..." I follow his gaze " leather pleasure ? Well I'm not really the type of person for leather jackets. I don't wear leather much "  he sighed " it's not some boring leather shop dummy. It's a...adult shop"  I tilt my head to the side " adult shop ? They have to make shops just for adults now? Oh I bet it's filled with boring books and tax papers " after letting out yet another sigh he began to push me towards the door " you'll know what it is when you get inside " I reluctantly stumble in , instantly a rose scent gets slapped into my nose . " Why does it smell so strong in here..." as I look around I feel my face going completely crimson " m-mark....why....why is there..uh...a that " I point to a rainbow coloured dick just causally in the middle of the shop .  " Well this is what it's meant by adult shop "  I pull a disgusted face " why would you suggest I come in here ? It's just...cocks   and underwear ? And what the hell is that thing ! It looks like a bullet !" Rolling his eyes , he casually strolls to a different section " Well maybe you could buy something to impress Wil.   and he stops being an asshole because he feels happy " I frown " your suggesting that I fuck my boyfriend to make him less of a dickhead? " he nodded . And with a slight hesitation I  agree " fine. I'll try my best but I don't know what he's into " he smiles and picks up a pack of rose petals " Great ! I'm not gay but I think I know the basics of romance! "  this is going to be a long ass shopping trip .

~time skip~ 

I gently put the bag of stuff that I bought as a present for myself on the table , the things for wilford where already upstairs .  For myself I got a cinnamon candle , fluffy slippers , some coffee and a fuzzy blanket. I hear the door open and the heavy footsteps of obviously wilford " guess who got a job as a security guard . This guyyyy! " he gave me a quick peck on the cheek then looked down at the bag " ooo you went shopping ? What do we have here then-"  he tried to open the bag but I quickly slapped his hand . " ow. ..well okay then. Got a suprise for me or something? Hmmm? "  I quickly shake my head but my smile clearly gives it away  "oh. Well I can't wait for this lil suprise..but I have some bad news .  Maybe we could go to the park tomorrow sweety because I'm a lil tired from my interview."  I frown. I was actually looking forward to going with him and getting some chocolate or icecream , or chocolate icecream . " aw don't go all grumpy on me Mr.  You'll make me cry all over again " after petting my head he walks away.

Wilfords pov
As I walk upstairs I smile to myself . What could he have planed for me . Lil ol me . I hope that he didn't get me anything expensive though , I would've been happy with a piece of paper with a love heart on it . As soon as I open the door a strong scent of rose dazzles me . Petals ? I blink a couple of times at the dim lighting and the petals scattered on our bedding. " damn...is it my birthday or something ?" I mutter to myself as I sit on the bed , now hearings soft patters of feet " W-wait! Oh...you've already seen it...you didn't even give me chance  to get changed Wil! "  he complained , crossing his arms . " sorry honeybun...maybe you should go get changed in the bathroom ? I'm very interested to see where this leads"  With a grin he takes something from the drawer and tiptoes into the bathroom . I scrambled to sit by the headboard of the bed and undo my belt  " y-you ready ...daddy?" My face turned heated as I heard his voice , especially that nickname   " of course I am . I was born ready.." the door softly cracked open. My moustache almost flew off my shocked face . I thought he couldn't get any hotter , boy was a I completely wrong. He was wearing some beautiful black lacey underwear ( which he half covered by pressing his legs together shyly) and a black crop top that had ' kitty ' written in white writing. " fucking hell Dark...I didn't want to get spoiled like this "  he strided over quite confidently and hopped onto the bed  , giving me a much closer view. I gently grabbed a strap of the underwear and let the thin cotton snap back against his curvy frame  " you look wonderful darling...absolutely breath taking "

Should the next chapter be mostly in Wilfords or Darks pov
Kinky or romantic
^ if this then give some good ol suggestions ;)))