Anti being annoying

A couple days after Antis arrival

Darks pov
" so I'm driving this car and then there's like 5 cars behind me right? Then I take a sharp left and I skid into the field into a ditch. So I was fucked at that point really "  Magnet finished his story for why he was in here . Then they turned to Bull " ...I don't like speaking about it..." he mumbled " ugh . I'll tell it for you. " Although he looked at Wil with a look that screamed 'don't you dare'  he continued anyway " so . He burnt down his house basically . Fuckin killed his boyfriend and cat. Came here for arson and murder "  he looked down " Please change the subject. I didn't mean to kill him , ya know . I loved that man with all my heart . That cat was like a son too me...."  Anti began to snicker;  his loud  annoying high pitch laugh . " jeez dude . No need to cry about it . Ohh noo poor pussy...and the cat of course "  all the men shared laughs while he looked down sadly , his eyes becoming watery as he mumbled " I really did love him..." I huffed and slapped Wilfords arm ,gaining his attention " hm? What's wrong sweety?  Want to sit on my lap again?"  I roll my eyes and point to Bull " oh..Bull come on bud. You know I'm proud of you for being brave about this. He knows you didn't mean too "  he patted his shoulder . He sniffed and wiped the corner of his eye " you really are nice M.."  after giving him a comforting smile he began to say why he was in here " yeah so I'm here for beating up my boyfriend . Like your kidding judge? Right? I treated him like a damn prince and this is the thanks I get ? " bulls smile instantly faded . " well....you pushed me down the stairs...forced me to wear a ridiculous outfit...called me names...made me sleep in a cat bed...killed someone in front of me...the list goes on ." He blinked a few times " ah . Yeah . Well I only pushed you because you where thinking about Google . You looked cute in that outfit. It's not bullying it's character building .  And I gave you your own bed to sleep in be grateful "  well he does seem to have a good reason for everything . Although it still made me feel bad , I kept my mouth shut .

Wilfords pov
A guard suddenly opened the door " Wilford..war-..w-w...uh..."  I growl slightly " warfstache. Fucking Warfstache."  He nodded " and ...Dark? Iplier.  Someone is here to speak about your release "  I stood up eagerly and grabbed Darks hand , dragging him out the cell happily . Getting out of here sounds fantastic . "..are you two like....a thing?"  The guard spoke while we walked down the hall " uh...b-boyfriends? " dark looked up at me for a sign of approval " boyfriends."  I repeat more strongly , so the guard doesn't get any ideas . "Ah...cool..."he mutters and used his key card to unlock the door , where we could speak to people with a glass window in front. Mark sat awkwardly  behind it , sinking in his seat slightly when he saw my death glare " you. You better bail me out !"  I sat in the chair and Dark sat next to me " I am! Jeez . But you guys have to make a promise ...okay? " I nod " you have to come move back with me and the other egos "  with a moment of hesitation I take in a deep sigh " do I have to pay for rent?"  He shakes his head " but..you could do me a favour and do some videos with me "  ugh . Mark annoys me a lot most of the time , now I have to make more videos with him? I love the fans . But he's the part I dislike . " fine..." I say through gritted teeth  

Oh god . Legal shit and being released .

" I never got to say goodbye to Bull..." I roll my eyes " good. I hated the way he looked at you anyway.  I did warn him to back the hell off."  He looked like he was about to say something,  but he pursed his lips together and looked down " so how was prison ?"  Mark asked , not looking away from the steering wheel  " what do you think . Dumbass.  I had to stop him from getting taken by everyone . He was like the only bottom in there ."
Mark nodded and pulled up to the airport " what about our stuff from our holiday house ?!" He got out the car and we followed " We already packed it silly. It's at my house . I knew you wouldn't deny my offer "  whatever . Wait ...he packed everything ?  " which one of you packed Darks...'special friend' then?"  Marks face got slightly pink " Bing grabbed it with a bunch of paper towels on his hand "  I look at Dark , his face completely red . "You should've let me do it"

Well looks like they have no choice but to move back home with the annoying egos