I hate showers

Wilfords pov
When we got into the changing rooms I saw that Jerry and Dark had began to argue . Jerry was ...well...very gay . Like earings and bitch slapping anyone who came at him ,I was shocked when Dark started arguing back straight away " bitch the next time I see you it will be on Dr Phil.  Back yo ass up " Jerry suprisingly backed off " why where you arguing in the first place  "  he frowned and began to zip down his jumpsuit " he c-called me a twink. ..and I'm obviously a b-bear "  I couldn't help but snicker. A bear? I'm a bear and he's just a small quivering twink , no question about it . I watched him get undressed of course , I haven't seen his body in months what else would you expect from me . Of course he still looked amazing , great hips and that dang butt..." w-wilfy why are you drooling..."  I quickly wipe my mouth and grumble " no reason. Just hungry . That's all . "  hungry for dat as-  jeez I need to calm myself down . Well I can't exactly blame myself , no action for damn MONTHS . Almost a fucking year . I need to be careful not too break him though , I know I can get very ahead of myself when I get into the zone . When I see that everyone had started to shuffle into the shower room I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder "h-hey. ..I can walk you know ...this i-is embarrassing "  I just roll my eyes and walk over to the first open curtain  " you're lucky your with me. Only people who are high levels here get to take a shower without some bulldozer looking at your dick. I set him down , a guy tries to walk in " oi. Taken ." He looks at the other 3 shower heads " but there is room for me right there...." does he think I'm blind ? I grab the soap and shove it into his dirty mouth , then kick him into some other guys waiting for a free space in the showers. I close the curtains then hit the pipe of the shower , there's a loud creek before water finally starts spurting down on us . " eek! It's collldd " he quivers , the water softly pattering down on his body  " let me warm you up sweetheart " trying to act seemingly innocent I grab some soap and begin to help wash his back , allowing my hands to travel lower and lower " w-wil? What are you doing....I don't need that part washiNG " his voice cracked when I 'accidently ' slipped a finger into him " oh woops...but it's probably really dirty in there ...and my fingers can't seem to wash it all..."  he tilted his head to the side , his face then went red as he FINALLY caught on  " h-hmph....well....I suppose just this once ~ "   oh hell yeah . Didn't even have to convince him either . He puts his hands on the wall for support and I just stay there staring at him . He glances at me with that innocent face , it's like the first time we did it all over again . Not aware of how much I'm going to make him hurt.

lol . Wait for the next chapter sweetheart.