Phone call

Your POV

As soon as I made it to Y/Bf/N's House I knocked on the door and waited, she opened the door after a minute." Hey Y/N what's up" she asked opening the door more to let you in. "This" you showed her your cheek and stomach. A gasp escaped from her lips. "Hurry sit down I'll get some ice. Was it your parents again or some socs?" She asked. "My parents but I did get jumped and got some help which I need to tell you something" you said taking a seat on the couch. Her parents must be at work, you're glad to if they knew it was your parents you would get thrown in a girls home. " here and tell me everything that happened last night after I left" she said handing you the ice. " alright I will" you replied.

You told her everything from meeting Dally twice to meeting the gang,the fight between you and your parents, and lastly Dally not wanting to leave you alone in the park. "Seems like someone is getting Dallas Winston to like them" Y/Bf/N teased. "Shut up I don't need a guy" you pouted. "Thats what they all say" she smiled. I just rolled my eyes "anyway thanks for giving me this ice it really helped" you said getting up to put the ice away, little did you know that Dally's number fell out my pocket." Look what we have here Mr Dallas Winston's number, hmm maybe I should call him and imitate you and say ' oh Dally I think I love you' " Y/Bf/N teases once again. I ran back to the living room and tackled her the bruise not bothering me that much anymore. " I swear to god if you do that I'm putting your little pretty face in dog shit" I growled reaching for the number and being unsuccessful. I had to pin her down and grab the number stuffing it back in my pocket. " I was just kidding but you should give him a call who knows he might be waiting for that call" she says after getting up. " you really think his that type of guy that just waits for a girl have you heard about him before, you know the one night kind of guy" I said with annoyance in my voice. " yeah I heard but he seemed like he didn't really want to leave you so calling and seeing if he answers is the best way to see" she encouraged. I sighed and got up heading towards the phone. " fine" is all I said before dialing his number hearing it ring until voice mail. I sighed again " see I told you his not that type of guy" I said looking back at the phone. I walked back to the couch before the phone started ringing, I was surprised and didn't know what to do until Y/Bf/N pushes me towards the phone. I picked up and said hello.

•the phone call below

Dally Y/N

Hey
Hey
Glad you picked up I couldn't here the phone because of the party going on.
It's fine I wasn't really expecting a response
So um Y/N
Yeah?
Would you like to go to the Curtis around 6 I could pick you up at your house
That sounds fun I'm not exactly home. I'm at a friends house
Oh ok I could you pick you up there maybe your friend might want to come along
Ok

You have Dallas her friends address and ended the call. " So you got a date?" Y/Bf/N asked. "Nope but I'm going to the Curtis house around sixth. Wanna come?" You asked. " Nah my parents want me to do something, but if his coming around 6 and it's 4 now that means you need to get ready Missy" she said with a smile. " No way you are dressing me up you know I'm not that type I'm going like this" You argued. " Fine at least take a shower since your parents don't like you " wasting water" as they say" Y/Bf/N said with annoyance in her voice because of you parents. She wasn't wrong they hated you doing stuff to make you happy or healthy. You got in the shower and and put the some chlothes on that you bought with your money but kept it at her house and waited.

Author note
Sorry for my really slow updates. I'm going to do my best to finish this book, I know it's annoying that i don't update a lot sorry once again.