Movie night

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the floor with Ponyboy and Johnny watching a movie and just relaxing. Dally was on the couch glaring at me the whole time.

Dally got up for a smoke and I decided to follow him to see what's up with his bad attitude. "Dally is there something wrong?" I asked. "Don't worry about it" He responded in a angry tone. "Well there is something clearly wrong, you won't even look at the movie!" I said slightly raising my voice. "I said NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT" Dally yelled at me. "FINE do your own damn thing Dallas Winston" I replied while storming off back inside.

Dally's POV

I let out a big sigh and stepped on my cigarette. I put my head in my hands. 'I shouldn't have done that' 'Why did I yell at her?' 'Why do I feel so bad about it?' 'How do I apologize?'  All these thoughts in my head I didn't realize Johnny came outside. "Hey dal" "Hey Johnnycakes" "Is there anything you need to talk about?" He asked in a calm voice. "I don't know man everything seems different right now" I said lifting my head. "Like what?" He asked sitting on the steps with me. "Ever since I met Y/N it feels like I should protect kinda like the way I feel about you Johnny I just want to protect you two" I said looking down. "Well Dal if that's how you feel they I think you should go talk to her, she kinda walked out saying she needed some air" Johnny said getting back up and going inside. "WHAT!?" I screamed and ran to the front door. 'That Nick guy said he'll be back she can't be out alone right now' I said walking down the street hopefully catching her.

Y/N POV

'Stupid boys' I thought. I was walking down the street towards the lot, Johnny said that there is a place I sit at to cool down. 'Man this sucks I was having fun too, but I just had to check on him for what!?' It was getting dark and the sunset looked pretty so I sat and just stared at it. I heard footsteps behind me, I jumped up and pulled out my switch ready to fight. "Woah there it's just me" It was Dally. "Oh great, just the guy I wanted to see" I said rolling my eyes. "What do you want?" I said. "I came to check on you and to...apologize" Dally said looking down. 'Did he really just say that?' "Well I don't know if I'm interested in your apology Dally, you yelled for no reason" I said crossing my arms. "Just listen to me alright I'm sorry for yelling I did it because-" He got cut off by the roar of a engine but it wasn't a Soc...it was my parents.

Authors note:
I'm back I guess heh. Sorry for the short chapter but we're in quarantine so it's time to finish this story