Don't Make Me Choose - Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

I knew that one day he would do it, one day he would make it to the WWE and take me with him. He promised! And then it happened, first it was NXT, and then the good stuff, proper RAW and Smackdown! shows where he joined up with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. It was great to watch, if I wasn’t sitting in the crowd I was out the back watching on the monitor.

I made a lot of friends, I even got a boyfriend. Not that Dean was too impressed with that, he always told me to be careful and then when I started going out with Randy he flipped his lid. Things were fine for ages and then things got uncomfortable. Because I was going out with Randy and Dean was a part of ‘The Shield’ I got a little bit of spot light, basically what happened was they didn’t ask me to get out of the way for promos. I actually got caught making out with Randy on camera.

We always knew what was going to happen I mean let’s be honest there was a script and practically everything was fake, and I say practically because what happened not so long ago was definitely not fake and this is why my brother wanted me to be careful.

Let’s go back…

“Yo Indie you off to catering?” I had just walked out of ‘The Shields’ locker room to go and find my boyfriend and my brother’s team mate Seth had followed me out. He’s a nice guy, he looks tough but he’s soft on the inside. He wouldn’t admit it, but then again what man would? I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

“Nope I’m off to go find Randy.” I said shaking my head. Tonight was RAW, same thing over and over again it felt like. Soon the Shield were going to break up but they didn’t really care, they had made a career out of the Shield.

“Ooh lover boy, tell him I said hi.” He chuckles and turns the corner in the direction of catering while I head down the hallway to Randy’s locker room. I hadn’t seen him since this morning and we were gonna head out to get something to eat before the show started. I smiled brightly at him and waved. Randy and I had been going out for a good six months and things were starting to get serious. In-between breaks of taping and travelling I regularly travelled home with Randy instead of going home where I lived with Dean.

I got to Randy’s locker room and didn’t even hesitate to open the door, I honest to god wish I had. If I had stopped and heard the noises that were coming from the other side of the door I probably wouldn’t see those things every time I close my eyes. I walked in about to greet Randy when I actually looked at the sight in front of me. My boyfriend was being straddled by Summer Rae… and to top it off? He had his hands all over her and they were making out. “What?” Ok so Summer Rae is probably one of the biggest cows I’ve ever met! She’s always been rude to me so when she turned to me and asked me why I was interrupting her make-out session with MY boyfriend I lost my shit!