Chapter 6

When I had finished my meeting with Hunter and Stephanie I walked out with a stupid grin on my face and a job. According to Hunter for the last couple of months before I went home, twitter, Facebook and all those other fancy social media sites had been going crazy! They loved me even though I wasn't even apart of the company. Hunter said that they had planned to ask me when Seth turned on the boys but I had gone home. What happened tonight was just the cherry on top and they knew they could create a storyline out of it.

I was stoked, amazed in fact, that just by standing around and having normal interactions with the boys had made me so many fans, albeit the fans would have probably been teenage girls waiting for a romantic storyline. I was happy.

"Well?!" Roman and Dean were eager to find out what was happening and I was keen to tell them.

"Um..." I trailed off knowing that Dean probably wouldn't like the idea at first. Dean stared at me intently while Roman looked as though he had already worked it out and had this little smirk on his face. "They gave me a job!" I squeaked as a big grin spread across my face.

"Well done!" Roman chuckled and looked to me and back to Dean who was just standing there looking confused.

"Are you being serious right now?" He asked quietly. I nodded my head and clutched my ribs as we started to walk down the hall way and towards the parking lot. "Well I dunno Indie, you're already hurt." He muttered and glanced at Roman.

"It doesn't matter that I'm already hurt Dean they were gonna offer me a job before I went away so it was always gonna happen." I say. I know why he doesn't want me doing it, he knows just as well as Roman that they're gonna put me in a storyline with both Roman and Seth and I know he doesn't want me to get hurt emotionally as well as physically.

"I still don't like it..." He trailed off with a bitter tone as we exited the arena and made our way to the car.

"Touch luck brother, if this goes well they're thinking of training me up." I grin stupidly and glance at Roman, maybe next time I'll be ready for that spear.

Roman smiles broadly at me and pets my head. "You're in a good mood considering Roman just speared you in to another world." Dean grumbles.

"She hit her head." Roman chuckles.

I just stay silent and climb in to the car carefully trying not to hurt myself. When we get back to the hotel I sigh as climb on to my bed carefully. I should be more upset than I am but I feel like I know there's a reason Seth did what he did. I want to see him so I pull out my phone and realise he's already sent me like ten messages. All along the same line, please forgive me, I'm so sorry! Please answer your phone. Since I'm alone I press call and put the phone to my ear.

"Indie?" He answers almost right away.

"Hi Seth." I say quietly. Even though Dean and Roman don't team together anymore they requested to room together at hotels so I took Seth's place and took the last room.

"Are you alright? Jesus I'm so sorry!" He seemed super worried.

"I have a few bruises ribs but I'm fine." I say softly.

"Fuck, Indie I'm so sorry that wasn't meant to happen!" He sighs in to the phone.

"Where are you?" I ask him. I want to tell him about the job offer but not offer the phone.

"In my room."

"I know that silly, what number is your room." I ask him as a small smile spreads across my face, he's a bit thick sometimes.

"Oh, room 462." He says.

I leaned over to the bedside table and look at my key card, we're room 478. "I'll be there in a minute." I tell him softly and end the call before he say anything else.