Chapter 5

So I guess that six weeks was long enough for Seth to forget about me. For the first three weeks we spoke on the phone and texted every day, I wanted to go back almost as soon as I got home. But I persevered, the fourth week was a little different, I didn’t get good morning messages unless I sent them first. That didn’t bother me. The calls were less as well, instead of every night before a show or after a show it was five minutes before he went on or he didn’t call at all. If I’m honest I spoke to Roman more than I spoke to Seth.

The fifth week I spoke to him on the  phone for twenty minutes for the whole week and that was just one phone call. Just as I was starting to feel better he randomly had to go and I didn’t hear from him for the rest of week. The last week before I decided to go back on the road I didn’t hear from him at all. I texted him and he didn’t respond and when I called him his phone went straight to message bank, so I stopped trying.

Now I’m back and the only one who knows at the moment is Dean, he booked my ticket and he picked me up from the airport. I was happy to see him, six weeks is the longest I’ve gone without seeing him so it was great to see him. “I missed you.” He muttered as he wrapped me up in a hug as I walked out of the terminal at the airport.

 “I miss you too,” I sighed happily, I was incredibly lonely while I was at home by myself.

“How are you?” He asked as he let me go and picked up my suitcase.

“I’ve been ok,” I was keen to ask him about Seth but he got to it first.

“Have you been talking to Seth?” He asked as we headed to the exit. We were heading straight to the arena for tonight’s show. I had missed being on the road, it was weird sleeping in the same bed night after night for six weeks. I’m not sure how I lasted that long to be honest, especially when Seth stopped talking to me.

“Um he kind of stopped talking to me, I guess he’s busy.” I muttered.

“Really? I thought you guys were going out.” Dean chuckled.

“What made you think that?” I looked up at him curiously.

“Well last time I spoke to him he wouldn’t shut up about you, I guess I kind of assumed. Did something happen?” By the time we got to the car I was incredibly confused, if he couldn’t shut up about me then why was he not talking to me?