Chapter 2

When Seth and I got back to the hotel I frowned when I finally realised that I had to go back to Randy’s hotel room and get my things. For the last few months even though I had been travelling with my brother I had been rooming with Randy. “I have to get my stuff from Randy’s room.” I muttered quietly as we walked down the hallway to the room that Seth shared with Roman and my brother.

“I’ll come with you,” He replied with a half-hearted smile. So instead of stopping at Seth’s room we continued walking down the hallway to the room that I had been sharing with Randy. I took a deep breath as we walked in and headed to the bedroom where the bed was still unmade from this morning’s activities.  

I quietly packed up all my things, this made it real. The fact that I was now packing my things and planning on never talking to him again made the whole situation a little more real and I couldn’t help but shed a few tears as I went through the drawers separating my things from his. I took another deep breath and stood up and sat on the bed and looked down at the floor. “You’ll be ok.” Seth said and sat down on the bed next to me. He put his hand on top of my hand which was on my thigh and squeezed lightly.

I looked at his hand and it was only then I noticed that I had been wearing the jewellery that Randy had given me only a week earlier for our six month anniversary. I stood up and walked out of the room and in to the small kitchenette. I took off the charm bracelet and the stunning silver ring he had given me and left them on the bench. Seth followed me out and grabbed my suitcase with one hand and wrapped his around over my shoulder with the other. I was worried that we were going to run in to Randy as we were leaving but we didn’t and we made it safely back to Seth’s room. I sat on the sofa and sighed not really knowing what to do with myself. “I’ll sleep on the sofa.” I said to Seth when he came out of his room. He had changed from his wrestling gear to a pair of grey sweatpants and a white wife beater. Seth looked at me curiously and shook his head.

“No you won’t, you can sleep in my bed. I’ll sleep on the sofa.” He muttered.

“Seth I’m not kicking you out of your own bed. When we get to the next town I’ll get my own room.” I told him and stood up and went to look for a pillow and some blankets. I already felt bad that he had to ditch Dean and Roman for their match.

“Indie, you’re sleeping in my bed and I don’t care what you say.” He argued with a half smile.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”